Town Dueling

D

Deleted member 44

Make town dueling a criminal action. This was never allowed to be a thing that can just happen 24/7 in the middle of town, even in ancient times.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 44

He died red in town probably and got looted.

Nope. Nice try. Thought you kids quit.

I just think it's dumb to walk into town and it's nothing but people fighting each other. SV said they don't want violence in the streets but people are killing each other constantly. Also, less town based gameplay.

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
He wants people to come out of town and play, only to kill the injured victor with his ganking.

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Hate to tell you Henrik doesn't care about this you say, but I do agree. The world would make graveyards feel alive when people would go outside and duel the old fashion way. All new players here reporting into forums outside of el perro.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Game has no content to influence players to be in the world. Everyone has done everything. MO2 right now, is like one of those weird M&B Duel servers, where it's just a bunch of nakeds with light weapons being aids and then there's a bunch of roleplayers in the corner doing their thing and that one guy just being absolutely obnoxious.

• Haha
Reactions: Belegar

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Why remove the only content in the game?

loool this is about it. But I do think they should have a srs duel feature where you can loot the person you kill. The only thing that makes it weird is now w/ the crim tick box you can duel just about anywhere.

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
loool this is about it. But I do think they should have a srs duel feature where you can loot the person you kill. The only thing that makes it weird is now w/ the crim tick box you can duel just about anywhere.
That shit was needed tbh, in MO1 you could barely duel sometimes with all the blueblockers in town