The game deleted 49 points of ritualism from my character

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Hello,

There's not a lot of places to turn to in this game when things go wrong. Ritualism is one of the hardest grinds in the game. Today I lost 49 out of 100 points in ritualism. The time and gold sink that means, gone. Gms ghosted me, robmo told me to make a support ticket, still waiting for a reply.

I'm not the only player that has had this happen to them. I know of at least one more person that lost the same amount of points. If the game needed to take 50 points WHY WOULD IT TAKE IT FROM THE HARDEST SKILL TO LVL???? It was weeks of work, all gone through no fault of mine. It also took a point from spiritism which is also a bitch to lvl but at this point all I want is my ritualism back up.

Please SV fix this.

@Robmo @Henrik Nyström

I saw Rob lurking awhile ago. This has to be addressed. It's no joke. This is a quit the game bug that WILL be addressed. It's just a matter of how much grief it causes us in the meantime.

YOU CAN'T MAKE A GAME THAT EATS PRIMARY POINTS OUT OF HARD TO LEVEL SKILLS. YOUR GAME IS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT. If it does, the first thing you should say is SORRY then you should work to fix it.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
I saw Rob lurking awhile ago. This has to be addressed. It's no joke. This is a quit the game bug that WILL be addressed. It's just a matter of how much grief it causes us in the meantime.

YOU CAN'T MAKE A GAME THAT EATS PRIMARY POINTS OUT OF HARD TO LEVEL SKILLS. YOUR GAME IS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT. If it does, the first thing you should say is SORRY then you should work to fix it.
stop whining, you would have pumped it all over again a long time ago

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
Update: GM Discord rearranged my skill loss to reinstate my ritualism (had to give up 50 points elsewhere).