The Brotherhood Without Banners Stance

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
This serves as an open topic for any and all questions regarding the groups motives in the present, and future. But I will bulletin some key bits of information that may immediately answer any kind of concerns.
  • We do not discriminate in our targets. We will kill anyone we like, new or vet. That is up to each individual in the guild to decide what they want to do.
  • We will never hold any form of allies. Alliances in our eyes soured the potential regional conflict MO1 used to have. We will be the first to oppose two-party conflicts.
  • TC / Asset building will only be done to the extent needed to provide ourselves with what is deemed 'necessary'. AI Guards, if implemented, are not included in this.
  • Sieging, if unlike MO1, will be both done and accepted. It comes with the role of being scum.
  • Our members govern themselves, and are free to establish their own connections / relationships. The guild will not disallow members from interacting with others how they wish. (i.e. A member wishes to trade with someone, or befriending people outside of the guild.)
  • The guilds decisions is dictated by all members, there is no one voice which determines direction.
  • The guild as an idea will never allow, endorse, or support breaking in-game rules / ToS. If a player does this of their own accord without the guilds knowing, we will only take action upon finding out.
  • One of our goals is to be the enemy of all groups / individuals. We wish to give Nave a proper entity that isn't aligned with other groups.

If there is any other topics of interests, or questions regarding the group; I'll answer them and add to this bulletin.

Thanks.

Reactions: Piet

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
So like the original RPK before they went downhill. Gotcha.

By that logic, [ZEAL] was also like RPK. Considering Aku, Godkin, and KilLox were all wanting to make a guild of similar style but wanted little differences that made them split away. So sure, by your own logic. Like RPK, like ZEAL was, like DRED was.

Flawless logic! :)

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Oh... man.... the spies are already back before game was even released....

I wish you guys the best of luck!

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
khergit_king.jpg

Me and the boys coming to pick up Lasciel for backing us up.​

Reactions: Fortuona

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
OOORRRR something that's not latin but still somewhat original and not ripped from an extremely popular book series/tv show. That's like someone naming themselves JonSnow in a game thinking they're cool.
Nowadays you have to steal anything from somewhere, everything has been used already. We sadly came late to originality. But I get your point.
Too bad most popular fiction/tv series/movies have stolen most of the best stuff from history/Mythology.