Territory control is counter-intuitive and dumb

Gladiator

Apr 26, 2022
So basically, in order to have an NPC that can sell you things inside your own village, you still need to do supply runs to the NPC villages, which means you cannot be a murderer and do it.

The whole point of having ur own NPC village is so that you can play as a murderer, but you still need to not be a murderer to play the game. Its the dumbest thing ive ever heard

• Haha
Reactions: Piet

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Seeing as most of the blues in towns now are murderers.. I am not seeing the issue?

There are very few actual "red" players in the current Mortal Online.

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
So basically, in order to have an NPC that can sell you things inside your own village, you still need to do supply runs to the NPC villages, which means you cannot be a murderer and do it.

The whole point of having ur own NPC village is so that you can play as a murderer, but you still need to not be a murderer to play the game. Its the dumbest thing ive ever heard
here a solution for ya, pay gold to trader guilds or blue guilds for those supply runs:sneaky:

Gladiator

Apr 26, 2022
here a solution for ya, pay gold to trader guilds or blue guilds for those supply runs:sneaky:
Oh, so haaving to rely on other guilds for your guild to function. Yeaah, thats smart. Smart if you want your players to quit the game.

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
Oh, so haaving to rely on other guilds for your guild to function. Yeaah, thats smart. Smart if you want your players to quit the game.
this game has a love/hate blues vs rpks, this is the best thing that happen to turn the tide around for the blues who stick to true blue :D

Piet

May 28, 2020
deliver to lawless or have at least 1 person in the guild have rep up? I get the frustration but I get why they did it too. Before vendor's where behind walls or in buildings pretty much safe from pvp and no one even went out to be able to pvp just grinded in their own little world behind their wall. It was a pvp'less place. It was hell.

manure

May 7, 2022

I agree. Thats badly designed.
I think the game is getting way too much complicated.
Its better to keep things simple...

God, I hope thievery wont have complex rules... just make something simple as it was on MO1 and all is going to be fine.
Cant wait

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I'm glad to see TC is a joke like the rest of this game lmao. Parcel runs are so fun and engaging, lets add supply runs.
God, I hope thievery wont have complex rules... just make something simple as it was on MO1 and all is going to be fine.
Cant wait
Don't get your hopes up for thievery, its not even going to be playable in this game. Unless you want to spend 95% of your time running stupid parcels.

Reactions: Gnidex

Domtomsen

Feb 26, 2022
So you can do supply runs to lawless towns? Why are red player complaining then? If we have own cities, then what would even be the difference betweeen red an blue then? only the broker in blue cities. Which you will have your own then. and many others.
You really just wanna pvp with any consequences at all, do you? Are you scared of getting Pked on your way to Kranesh? Pathetic.
Plaing MO2 makes me realize that red players are the real carebears in games.