SV blocks content for red players (xmas event)

NYOCHTAR

Sep 21, 2022
SV seems to love hosting events in Tindremic areas. A good portion of the community are now blocked from participating in the tindremic hosted xmas event due yo negative tindremic standing. If only we had multiple character slots that let us experience the full game we paid for, and will continue to pay for via subscription.

Discuss.

Reactions: Jatix

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
SV seems to love hosting events in Tindremic areas. A good portion of the community are now blocked from participating in the tindremic hosted xmas event due yo negative tindremic standing. If only we had multiple character slots that let us experience the full game we paid for, and will continue to pay for via subscription.

Discuss.
Sounds like.... Consequences for your actions. Deal with it.

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Sounds like you were a bad boy and you dont get gifts this year! Deal with it.
Sounds like a dogshit game.

The best krampus events in MO1 where on the tindrem docks, where you would constantly get red groups to fight the militia trying to claim the loot. Now thats fun, instead of mind numbing grind for days to get that cape/skill book or whatever.

NYOCHTAR

Sep 21, 2022

The best krampus events in MO1 where on the tindrem docks, where you would constantly get red groups to fight the militia trying to claim the loot. Now thats fun, instead of mind numbing grind for days to get that cape/skill book or whatever.
I haven't played mo1, but that sounds fun. Unfortunately, I'm sure the majority of the community sides with the two comment above yours that are directing all criticism to the players for being a murderer, as if we are bad people irl? Pretty weird reading their comments when all I'm trying to do is have a dialogue on the direction of the game.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022

First Krampus was in Fabernum... And well reds couldnt get near that one.

Second was also in Fabernum... because Tindrem wasnt open yet.

Third was in Tindrem... and it wasnt in the docks yet because it hadnt opened yet.

Fourth was in Tindrem docks...

And it was WAY harder to be red back then, then it is now. Hell there is no real "red" now. Just people to lazy to bother running parcels. If Oghmir can keep good standing in Tindremic then I am sure you can.

Reactions: Elijah

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
no worry, the event is boring useless. not worth my time. looks like they try to avoid the fun in game.

Reactions: Xunila

poorconsumer

Feb 8, 2022

Discuss.

weird, tindremic areas you can't access before. therefore content you couldn't access before, but now also still can't access but now have a problem being unable to access. weird, idk sounds like theres a lot of content you don't have access too, maybe you shouldn't wait until theres access you can't content before you access

edit: sod't dincuss

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I kind of expected it to be in the area near the arena. It seems like reds would have had a little bit of an opening to participate in parts of that area.

Maybe in the future they will try locations like that.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Its kinda crazy some people still think red=bad person.

Red just means you PvP and don't suck. You're red because you win the fight.

Its a dogshit primitive flagging system. It punishes people who take initiative.

Reactions: Rhias

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Its kinda crazy some people still think red=bad person.

Red just means you PvP and don't suck. You're red because you win the fight.

Its a dogshit primitive flagging system. It punishes people who take initiative.

True... but if you also didnt suck you would have taken the 20min or so to run a parcel or 4 between towns to keep your rep up.

Not rocket science.

Reactions: Elijah

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Like the arguments works until they try to charge a subscription fee. While its an easy argument for people to make that 'anyone can afford $15 a month, its nothing' the value you get for that money does come into play, and its competition. There's tons of F2p games me and my friends can play (that arent shitty sandbox mmo's). MO2, is expecting me to sub so that they can waste dev time on an event I cant do. While I could be playing any other game on my computer that I dont have to sub for. The 1 char slot falls flat really quickly when compared to any other game, f2p or sub.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Like the arguments works until they try to charge a subscription fee. While its an easy argument for people to make that 'anyone can afford $15 a month, its nothing' the value you get for that money does come into play, and its competition. There's tons of F2p games me and my friends can play (that arent shitty sandbox mmo's). MO2, is expecting me to sub so that they can waste dev time on an event I cant do. While I could be playing any other game on my computer that I dont have to sub for. The 1 char slot falls flat really quickly when compared to any other game, f2p or sub.
I'm telling you...they are eventually going to give us more character slots...but in typical SV fashion it's going to be "too little too late".

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Yeah, what an exhilarating gameplay loop.
Well it is the price you pay for killing people you are NOT at war with or lose rep near towns.. Is it ideal, far from it. But it is what it is.

Not my fault you dont take advantage of the system that is in place.

I mean I see people like Tatsuya kill all the time around Bakti... and yet he can waltz right into town. I have seen Oghmir murder people all over the Tindrimic region and then waltz right into Fabernum.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022

When subs hit, people will find a thousand and one reasons why it isnt worth it. From their is nothing but shitters camping out side of towns, to there isnt enough PVP or PVE content out there.

And they will all be right. But that is the nature of the beast.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Its pretty dumb to just have people who win in fights get punished. The punishment is one way. While great games just have separate types of content for each play style.

NYOCHTAR

Sep 21, 2022
I don't care about the crim system. That's not the point of this post. The issue I have is that players, after purchasing a full price game and expected subscription, are blocked from content that developers are spending time on. This would be corrected by having multiple characters on one account. While I do agree that a Levia or Karni murder counting is ridiculous, my main issue is blocking paid content.

• Haha
Reactions: CherryKush

Rayster

Dec 7, 2022
I don't care about the crim system. That's not the point of this post. The issue I have is that players, after purchasing a full price game and expected subscription, are blocked from content that developers are spending time on. This would be corrected by having multiple characters on one account. While I do agree that a Levia or Karni murder counting is ridiculous, my main issue is blocking paid content.
By that logic, the devs should charge you money every time you murder someone and transfer it to the victim. Because you are wasting/running victims' time they paid money for the game.
Time to man up to your disgusting attitude, or better, change it altogether.