Supporter Pack Now Available - Link In Post

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
wow I almost thought you guys listened and were offering a sub pack on steam. WAS ALMOST ABOUT TO SAY GOOD JOB.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Offer is cool. Discounted sub and cape.
Is SV trying to forecast how many people are actually planning to sub? Lol

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Nice to see that they confirmed the 3 months that comes with the conflux donations.

Kind of a kick in the balls that they are offering a cape for more money though.

Especially seeing they reneged on giving conflux donators something extra based on their MO1 history.

Reactions: Rhias

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Kind of a kick in the balls that they are offering a cape for more money though.

Especially seeing they reneged on giving conflux donators something extra based on their MO1 history.

I can't follow your "offering a cape for more money". You don't pay extra money for a cape. You are paying for three extra month of subscription with a discount of 18% and you get a cape. What's the problem about this? For conflux donator like me this means 3+3 month of subscription. It's a nice idea of StarVault. Maybe it's a sign for their need of money.

But I agree that the promised stuff for long time MO1 players is missing.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
and is it possible to remove this idiotic head and paw from the cloak in any way, it looks more like a clown's clothes

Decadancer

Dec 21, 2021
Will you make it possible to buy pack directly from steam? A lot of players will have problems to pay from cards...

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
I love that they showed the cloak on a guy not wearing armor lol.

Also not surprised they are introducing fomo for $$$

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I can't follow your "offering a cape for more money". You don't pay extra money for a cape. You are paying for three extra month of subscription with a discount of 18% and you get a cape. What's the problem about this? For conflux donator like me this means 3+3 month of subscription. It's a nice idea of StarVault. Maybe it's a sign for their need of money.

I think quite a few people were hoping for a MO1 Veteran title and cape.

Henrik hinted several times that there will be some kind of "legacy" system for the archivement of your MO1 character.

Bringing now a new "cheap" package with a cape while giving nothing to the players who paid 150$ for the conflux package sucks.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.

Yeah, I have no problem with the extra 3 month deal itself (aside from being reluctant to go through SV for payment).

The problem is:
I think quite a few people were hoping for a MO1 Veteran title and cape.

Henrik hinted several times that there will be some kind of "legacy" system for the archivement of your MO1 character.

Bringing now a new "cheap" package with a cape while giving nothing to the players who paid 150$ for the conflux package sucks.
This!

Last edited:

Domtomsen

Feb 26, 2022
Its a cool looking cape for sure. But why is it untradeable? Everything in EvE Online is tradeable no matter if bought with real money. An that isnt causing trouble.
This really has the feeling of micro transaction and makes an item in the game not obtainable through gameplay, which i really do not like.
There was a promise that everything in the game can be obtained through gameplay. Guess its just another promise broken.

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
I havent loged in in months, just subbed for the cool cape, this is a shocker even for me :eek:

Amrovitsh

Nov 4, 2023
yeah i tried to purchase .. then asked me to link steam account .. then this page poped out and dunno where to click .. no money from the visa were taken ... nothing
my account is not banned
I' m in the game right now

Amrovitsh

Nov 4, 2023
i tried to buy it with my other steam account and that yellow "buy now" appears .. why doesn't appear on my main steam account ?