Suggestion for Subscription Options

Rhotan

Nov 19, 2023
The initial rollout of the subscription is premature in my opinion as there are a lot of issues that need to be addressed. However, I would suggest a lower subscription price of 10USD a month for the single character. Up that by an additional 2.50 a month sub fee and let us combine our accounts. You could charge for copying the character and merging it with the main one.

What about the accounts that the character comes from? Delete the character on that account during the transfer process, allow people to give the accounts to others or even reuse them for themselves. They will have to be subbed to use and it may draw new players to the game if they are gifted.

You would not have to worry about a 'Diva' system as much then.

Possibly add a cash shop with effigies of staff avatars that we can use for combat training as well. Should make you some good profit.

Bahrain

Nov 6, 2023
The Fortnite model is one of the most successful models.

Being Free to Play, to download right away and play is so easy for all age groups to join and enjoy it with their friends.

When they join in the masses, and the rivalry begins, they enjoy it and gladly keep paying.

They pay for 2 things, a "Season Pass" which includes many nice rewards, and a shop with optional cosmetics.

The Free download makes you feel "Naked" and "not cool" where the others collect the "cool stuff".

It's crazy, but it works, and very successful 👍🏻

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
The Fortnite model is one of the most successful models.

Being Free to Play, to download right away and play is so easy for all age groups to join and enjoy it with their friends.

When they join in the masses, and the rivalry begins, they enjoy it and gladly keep paying.

They pay for 2 things, a "Season Pass" which includes many nice rewards, and a shop with optional cosmetics.

The Free download makes you feel "Naked" and "not cool" where the others collect the "cool stuff".

It's crazy, but it works, and very successful 👍🏻
F2P was tried in MO1, all it did was give cheaters an endless wave of free accounts to abuse. It also allowed people to create endless F2P accounts for F2P characters to act is banks with their inventory. All it did was cause more issues than anything.

Only way F2P would work in MO2, is have the game "free" for Haven and then when the person leaves Haven, they have to buy MO2 to continue playing.

Jethub

Dec 1, 2021
I love the idea of allowing us to pay to have our accounts combined, and charging a reduced price/month for each additional character. I don't mind the 15$usd/month as long as the game is constantly being improved/expanded on.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I heard it's a hard hellno on combining accounts. Basically, every time I start to believe I might be able to get over xyz and give MO2 a chance, they slam me with an F. :eek:

Still prol gonna play the free month, dunno. If SV was smart, they would use that time to figure out how to make steam sub + an ability to sub two accounts.

AGAIN, I SHOULD REITERATE, IF THE IDEA OF COMBINING ACCOUNTS IS TOO COMPLEX, THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE: HAVE AN INCREASED SUB PRICE (20 for instance?) AND GIVE A CODE. You can then use the code on your second account, wew. Or give it to a friend, whatever. Sell it on the black market.

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
best option for people to save money is delete the game and forget about it !

Jethub

Dec 1, 2021
I know people are frustrated with aspects of project management within SV among other things, but I think all of us have to admit the vision and scope of Mortal Online 2 is beyond any other game available to us. I have taken breaks from Mo/Mo2 when I get frustrated with something, but I always find myself coming back because I can't find a comparable experience from any game. Directional combat in a 1st person perspective open world that has a lot of options for playstyle, lots of opportunities for community interaction etc.. just isn't out there. Mortal Online 2 is the only option. If we don't support SV, what do we have left?

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Its just really hard to give money to people that hate you and have been lying and mistreating you.
Still banned on the discord for making a joke about pet breeding during the smokey duping turtle debacle.

People mass reported a stronghold location near me and the upper management told us we could not put TC anywhere near the structure and now its a no build zone despite that there is a SH on top of a unreachable location unless you have elemental spells and has TC there over GK city.
Had a person who owned the SH just quit the game after being a lifer despite personally knowing henrik and being lied to about the situation from henrik.

They make a sandbox and ban people for playing in it or just screw you over if enough people report something that is legit.

Had a friend who was denied tester status because of the guild he was in despite MANA cept abusing bugs they learned as being testers and leaking stuff from the test server.

Had another friend get perma banned for soloing bosses as a spiritualist after being told by GMs he was fine and getting dozens of hackers banned by working with those GMs. They banned him by going through logs after they came out and said no more solo farming. This guy also was one of the biggest bug reporters as well getting many bugs fixed.

A guy we know found a way to become a gm though lacking security features. He had to make a alt account and hide his IP before going and helping SV close up their security issues that allowed players to become GMS. People are scared to even talk to SV, FarmerJoe is cool but you have to bypass the GMs and CM for your safety.

When ever Henrik gets evolved a bad situation gets way way worse. Main reason people dont want to give SV money. MO2 will still have the subs it needs to run but damn it hurts to give this dude money after everything he has done to hurt the community. There is a lot of greifers in this game because there are a lot of hurt people in this game.

SV is trying to pass off UE5 as a new leaf for the game, then they should go back and start making all the mistakes they made in the past correct first if they want trust that was given back to them when they started mo2 development.

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
Its just really hard to give money to people that hate you and have been lying and mistreating you.
Still banned on the discord for making a joke about pet breeding during the smokey duping turtle debacle.

People mass reported a stronghold location near me and the upper management told us we could not put TC anywhere near the structure and now its a no build zone despite that there is a SH on top of a unreachable location unless you have elemental spells and has TC there over GK city.
Had a person who owned the SH just quit the game after being a lifer despite personally knowing henrik and being lied to about the situation from henrik.

They make a sandbox and ban people for playing in it or just screw you over if enough people report something that is legit.

Had a friend who was denied tester status because of the guild he was in despite MANA cept abusing bugs they learned as being testers and leaking stuff from the test server.

Had another friend get perma banned for soloing bosses as a spiritualist after being told by GMs he was fine and getting dozens of hackers banned by working with those GMs. They banned him by going through logs after they came out and said no more solo farming. This guy also was one of the biggest bug reporters as well getting many bugs fixed.

A guy we know found a way to become a gm though lacking security features. He had to make a alt account and hide his IP before going and helping SV close up their security issues that allowed players to become GMS. People are scared to even talk to SV, FarmerJoe is cool but you have to bypass the GMs and CM for your safety.

When ever Henrik gets evolved a bad situation gets way way worse. Main reason people dont want to give SV money. MO2 will still have the subs it needs to run but damn it hurts to give this dude money after everything he has done to hurt the community. There is a lot of greifers in this game because there are a lot of hurt people in this game.

SV is trying to pass off UE5 as a new leaf for the game, then they should go back and start making all the mistakes they made in the past correct first if they want trust that was given back to them when they started mo2 development.
you know how i got banned on discord ? by typing one of the tofu nickname in chat :D still banned ! but who cares game is done ty to henrik game will goback tomax 200active players who just play and chill with other boyss....

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
They just warned me for that post, dont care. If they were not corrupt then that rule would not be there. idk how they do it going against theit conscience.

But seeing how unhenged rombo became and how stressed out he gets shows their actions do have a toll on themselves.

I couldnt do something so dishonest and corrupt. I would rather live under a bridge then abuse customers as a job.

The funniest clear evil dictator law is that you cant talk about the rules that say you cant call out corruption.

Just shows that SV will continue to be corrupt, they need to clean house and start over to earn back the communities trust.
thats how games die only reason i was still playing mo1 was friends nothing else ! but those turdsGMs do is so stupid

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022

I do have to say that the attitude of stifling player creativity by making things seemingly possible, but then banning people who dare to do something they are not 100% sure that is in the imaginary allowlist of SV is crazy and makes ppl just not dare to try different things which could be cool and legit.

I hate exploiters and dupers as much as the next person, but when you can for example build SH so that you could chop wood standing up there, and some of my guild members were afraid to do so as that is an "exploit maybe", it is just insane.

As a player you literally cannot just explore the game world and find cool things because you can almost never be sure whether those are intended to be possible. There are e.g., many places I know where you can breath underwater, sure that is a bug but why would you ban the player for finding those locations and utilising them, it is your game world issue, and player cannot truly know whether that is an intended airpocket (think back to if there was an intended hidden airpocket, how could you confirm it was that). It's not like the player should just willingly die when they know how to survive a gank for example. But it's more about their dogshit AI and how PvE is impossible alone without a mount, and yet they don't ban everyone for cheesing PvE with mounts, and yet they make trying to access some dungeon content as a solo bannable. Like what, you wanna go to dungeon mate, are you in a group? If not, better not try, because even if you are creative and manage to bamboozle our dogshitTM Advanced AI, then we will just ban you for being too smart for our game to handle. Go back to bandit farming, peasant, basically.

And while that is an exaggeration, you cannot truly expect a player playing a game to monitor the game's Discord server to find out which one of the hundreds of exploitish things are actually allowlisted as well, but this is literally how mo2 works. Robmo declares some rulings coming from higher up, and players are just expected to keep up with them, especially when those change and come and go arbitratily, talk about not having the same rulings for all players, and I also do not believe for a second that their logs are actually always correct (or even most of the time).

Their largest issue is not starting from something small which works, so the exploits can be ironed out, and then slowly expanding when there is a certainty of what is possible and what is not. Instead, they decided to dump huge unfinished steaming mess of mechanics and a world littered with bugs, and then banhammer ppl who dare to utilize something they notice works.