Still broken?

risarshop

Mar 25, 2021
about queue times, bugs and more in general problems of any kind. how far are we from a good decent honest product?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
about queue times, bugs and more in general problems of any kind. how far are we from a good decent honest product?

queue times have been fixed for the most part. The main server hasnt had a queue now in over a week. Even if it does though, you can just play on one of the shards. Sometimes you’d rather play on the shards cause they are much less populated.

bugs and general…. There are many bugs but in general the game is very playable. Nodelines are still nodelines, pet pathing is still crap, random shit doesnt work, houses are buggy, skills get stuck, and so on. Pretty much how MO 1 was for the first 8 years.

risarshop

Mar 25, 2021
Would love to try it but ain't a kid anymore. First time i'll get stuck on a rock with few hundreds gold in my pocket and a red guy kills me i probably have to beat the shit out of my wife just to calm down my anger.

risarshop

Mar 25, 2021
the amount of bugs mortal online 1 had was astonishing. i would like to have a more refined product before investing hundreds of hours in mo2. that's what my wife suggested me.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Would love to try it but ain't a kid anymore. First time i'll get stuck on a rock with few hundreds gold in my pocket and a red guy kills me i probably have to beat the shit out of my wife just to calm down my anger.
Whats you ingame name? I'll protect you

MaybeAddicted

Feb 1, 2022
monday or tuesday comes a big patch it will fix a bit and close 2 alt servers. i love this game so im not toxic about any bugs so should you

MaybeAddicted

Feb 1, 2022
its a sandbox mmo, its always something to do. if you need someone to give you little missions, i can be your chef