Steel is too heavy

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Have you actually tried a steel set after the jump / stam changes?
Im still testing and getting data for still. Tungsteel prob needs a weight reduction too. Im not like most people here you put on one set and say its good or bad. Testing will relisticily take a couple of weeks to fully test it.
The initial weight decrease was not a lot, the main change is that people are droping heavy armor training to where you only have it the minimum needed to wear it with out being over encombered. Since there is no thresholds now people dont see the reason to have 20 armor carry weight for molarium to not get stamina reduction.

Looking at the numbers the weight is still a little prohibitid to a lot of builds.

I still think the stamina regen will be a issue for archers which prexisting issue was stamina cost was too high if you are trying to main archery. Archery was already not viable. That can be fixed by increasing the amount that aiming technice reduces stam drain on bow. Even in light armor the affects on foot archers is very negative. I mean foot archers not people using the bow as a secondary or utility.

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
Meanwhile my entire guilds sitting here with full messing sets
Honestly I consider steel light

Messing has worse defenses across the board than steel... the only thing it excels at vs steel is weight.....messing even has half the durability lol....

Thor76

Jan 22, 2022
Steel is just too heavy. Only really Ogmirs can wear it with out skimping even with points into it and high STR.

Its not that ironbone nor molarium was too good or easy to get. Its that steel was just too heavy to wear even with heavy armor training and high STR.
No….. this game isn’t suppose to allow every race to use everything. Maybe you should play wow?