Statue of me in Game

Kubalay

Jul 16, 2020
Nice to see so many old faces xD.... Miss you guys, although it does not make sense for a criminal to have a statue, it would be cool if players could donate to have a figurine of their MO1 character or something and be able to place it on their house. So if it's destroyed it goes back to like TIndrem bank or something and you can rebuild it.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Nice to see so many old faces xD.... Miss you guys, although it does not make sense for a criminal to have a statue, it would be cool if players could donate to have a figurine of their MO1 character or something and be able to place it on their house. So if it's destroyed it goes back to like TIndrem bank or something and you can rebuild it.

Well understand your point
But history is full of examples of great thieves who had statues, such as Jengis Kahn or Stalin.
But hey, in the case of the Honored Thief Grayfox, it should be more because he is considered a legend in his profession than for anything else.
I have had the opportunity to share adventures with him in the Myrland and I think I can call him a friend and I would love to see his statue. AND HE STOLE ME 5000g! Hahaha.
No one steals with more style than him, really.
On the other hand, I always pay tribute to those players who have their own personality, history and style of play in the MO.
Grafyfox I think his own story, different from the others, and that's why I respect him. That's what this is all about. Create a story and a path.
I tried to make my own way as a banker, schemer, philanthropist and follower of the Soldeus cult. Although there was little glamor in my story, therefore I do not think I deserve a statue.

Maybe a little picture? ahahahahaha.

Furthermore, I consider almost all people to be criminals in Myrland, in one way or another.

Last edited:

Kubalay

Jul 16, 2020
Honestly, I have run into him and was stolen from as well by his hand. I am not trying to downplay him by any means, was a funny character to run into. Should there be a developer made statue of him specifically just based on past actions? No way it simply does not make any sense in any logical way of thinking. Should it be possible to donate for your own custom made statue that you can place on the territory you control? Yes, that makes sense. Or maybe you can rent space on a wall somewhere to place a portrait "Wanted Dead or Alive Gray Fox" etc and it can be in a tavern or some RP area. This is Mo2 after all, so it would be cool if the developers made a way for us to sandbox ourselves into the landscape or something that would be interesting. But should the devs spend time randomly going through people who think they have simply "played the game as a thief" or "played the game as a guild leader" It does not make any sense to think that way. Forge your path, conquer territory, make the right friends, or have the right coin purse. Maybe there can be a way for you to afford some type of monument from your thieving at a cost to the town mayor or something, but a flat out permanent statue of ANY singular player or guild is an insult to people who either play in the shadows or are not attention seekers in general. There are dozens if not hundreds of people who in some way, shape or form deserve the same spotlight as others. So it simply is an insult and a ridiculous claim to think any singular person or guild deserves a statue in a new game.

• Wow
Reactions: Ibarruri