StarVault has soft banned Regional Australians / Kiwi's from the game

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I'm sorry, not everything is about the US. As much as I would like for everyone to have low ping the deal is that SV is an European studio and the majority of players are from EU so you will have to deal with it somehow. *shrug*
I really don't believe the majority EU thing.

If you look at Henrik's stream CANADA is 2nd place for viewers, and Canada is a tiny country population wise. US market is massively more giant.

Also Henrik said most players are EU and everything Henrik says is usually wrong. So its definitely NA.

Grack

Aug 28, 2020
As an Australian player once things ramp up to 20+ v 20+ I am kicked straight away, it's very frustrating. I know my ping will make me a bit strange to fight but not THAT ridiculous, I don't understand why the cap is so low ? An additional 100 ping allowance before you hit the threshold would be amazing (at least near towns, i'm not sure yet if it will happen in more remote locations but probably)

Unless I'm missing something, is there anyway for Aussie/Kiwi and other high ping players to prevent the kicking ?

Last edited:

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
As an Australian player once things ramp up to 20+ v 20+ I am kicked straight away, it's very frustrating. I know my ping will make me a bit strange to fight but not THAT ridiculous, I don't understand why the cap is so low ? An additional 100 ping allowance before you hit the threshold would be amazing (at least near towns, i'm not sure yet if it will happen in more remote locations but probably) not THAT ridiculous, I don't under why the cap is so low ? An additional 100 ping allowance before you hit the threshold would be amazing (at least near towns, i'm not sure yet if it will happen in more remote locations but probably).

Unless I'm missing something, is there anyway for Aussie/Kiwi and other high ping players to prevent the kicking ?
Exitlag or WTFast. Will optimize data routing for the most stable connection to servers globally, while reducing your ping. I go from 271 ping to 249 with exitlag.

Grack

Aug 28, 2020
Exitlag or WTFast. Will optimize data routing for the most stable connection to servers globally, while reducing your ping. I go from 271 ping to 249 with exitlag.
This has helped, im yet to try it in bigger engagments but I can already see a soild 100ping difference, and for the first time I can actually black counters and pve is much easier and less buggy.