Star Vault actually offers "Character Slots" and "Rerolls"?!

Khy

Mar 30, 2021
There is so much discussion about having multiple characters per account. The conclusion seems to be that Star Vault is strict about limiting it to one.

But why the heck are you able to buy up to four character slots at the account site? What is this for...? o_O
Is it perhaps something outdated from MO1? Or can you just buy more slots as an exception, but it is limited to the beta phase?
I think it is pretty shady from SV to make such a payment option, but in the end (very likely) not offer it (for the current game). Even it is just for 1 Dollar.

Another question is, what is the Cuprum Package for 10 Dollars...?
You can buy multiple "rerolls" for your char for money?

I'm confused. And concerned. :unsure:

Character slots.png Cuprum Package.png

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
It's from MO1. The entire subscription donation page etc is literally on mo1 website. It redirects you from mo2.

Khy

Mar 30, 2021
Thanks for your answer BongRips. For me as new player, who just joined since the stress test, it's very non-transparent.
SV should update these things as soon as possible, especially since it's financially related.

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
Thanks for your answer BongRips. For me as new player, who just joined since the stress test, it's very non-transparent.
SV should update these things as soon as possible, especially since it's financially related.
Yeah I'm sure it will be updated eventually. Definitely confusing for someone new to MO

Reactions: Sheltem