So where is everyone planning on living?

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
The only resource's location that we know exactly is tephra crater, so it may be hard to answer this question at present for most people.

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
For the Start with only one continent - best place is a Oath keep and Weed keep. There is alot of place for farming stuff and also no long from Medudu. Also i think about Mino keep. In old times i make stacks of golds from this creatures and also i love to mine gabore

Sargrim

Sep 1, 2020
Leaning towards Vadda. Need to see how the resources are spread out to make a firm decision though.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
The only resource's location that we know exactly is tephra crater, so it may be hard to answer this question at present for most people.
Maybe I'm wrong but I see TWO craters not so distance each other, maybe two tephra ?

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Where ever the biggest zero starts is where we will be, or what ever is the best resource wise.

Try Vadda, I dare you. You know who you are.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Maybe I'm wrong but I see TWO craters not so distance each other, maybe two tephra ?
I think you may be talking about what I call the lava field as the second crater, it has unhardened, actually hot- as in will burn you- lava, but no tephra.

Smough

Jul 4, 2020
Where is everyone planning on dying you mean.. i joke, but really. The roads between fabernum, tindrem, and Kranesh will likely be riddled with Bandits. Watch your back out there!

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I am the director of the Royal Bank of Tindrem, so my official residence will be tindrem.
But actually I'll spend all my time traveling like always

Jaseace

May 28, 2020
Tindrem Graveyard, obviously. Where else can you find the highest level of PvP 24/7???

nah but forreal now that I know how crafting works and am not already set up with years of hoarded gear in Tindrem, I have no clue. If other cities offer the same amount of low effort farming as Tindrem used to, or no cities do, maybe I'll move. With this new giant map, I really don't feel like crossing the entire world just to go fight a war dec in MK for 20 mins will be very interesting anymore. Not that that's necessarily a con, as regional warfare may become relevant.

Reactions: Ibarruri