Short lived

Legion

Feb 1, 2022
ive given up...which is probly what They want at this point, 30 Hour Q times is a joke This game has great potential and is super fun, was what i needed coming from Darkfall but nothing is worth this BS.

Ill check back in a month and hope they fix something Good luck lads.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I have a feeling it will be less than a month before you check in 😉 but i agree with you. These queues are demented. Ive given up on waiting them out. If they restart the server when im around ill give it a try. Otherwise forget it.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Games just too hardcore for you. If you don’t have 32+ hours to stare at a screen to not miss your 5 minute login window then you should just play hello kitty online.
This game is for people who don’t have to turn off their computers

Also it’s skill based how well can you manage your time while keeping the client open.

Legion

Feb 1, 2022
Games just too hardcore for you. If you don’t have 32+ hours to stare at a screen to not miss your 5 minute login window then you should just play hello kitty online.
This game is for people who don’t have to turn off their computers

Also it’s skill based how well can you manage your time while keeping the client open.
Hes not wrong...Im all down for the harcore pvp aspect but i never Expected the Q boss to be like this....

Starz

Apr 7, 2021
I gave up when I realized if you loot blue bags during pvp, even if guards don't see, you lose rep and towns become useless.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
The rep loss is from guards aggro. If the guards don't manage to get to you, that's just a bonus.

With how easy it is to get rep with a horse and doing tasks, its a pretty big non-issue. But with how punishing it is to lose rep just coming into myrland I can totally see the frustration.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I wouldn't leave before the instances, tbh. I'm not gonna. I'm curious. Main Myrland, being a factor, whatever other things drives people to play MO... not as important to me. I want to run around the world and have fun, interact with people, fight people, sell things, buy things, etc. In the most perfect scenario where we weren't facing server limitations, of course, I'd rather just log into main-land, but I don't feel that this will reduce my enjoyment by much, if at all.

ASSUMING THEY WORK. Oh I'm gonna be very upset if their instances also don't work. haha. I guess it should be expected that they don't work in the beginning, but still... I want them working DAY1! HOUR1. At least do something for us. I don't feel like I'm asking for that much. Def not logging in to grind haven. I'VE SEEN ENOUGH of Haven for one lifetime.

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
Having been through a few launches and having a basic understanding of IT networking and server bottle necks I could see this coming before launch which is why I stayed in Haven, sure there is fuck all to do but being able to login when I got a spare 20mins is much better than looking at a queue windows, what baffling is how many new players completely skipped Haven and still don't have any understanding of game mechanics.
See you when it's stable mate

Legion

Feb 1, 2022
Im not shit bashing the game Contrary I want it to work i wanna play it the few hours i have played i have been epic, I went down to jungle camp just before i logged out for the last time and it was a blast just trying to get there. Game is beautiful, the final straw was when i set an alarm for 3 am in order to come hit the Q button so i could be online for friday night...... ( which in itself is ridiculous when you think about it ) ......Which actually worked i got in then they did a server reset and i was stuck in a Q again. I was like ok i can't with this anymore.

I do want this game to be successful and have a solid player base i wanna play it im just not fighting this server Q bs this is hands down the worst Q system ive ever seen and i was part of the ArchAge launch which had 100k+ in Q and it was still shorter amount of time to get in then this game.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Having been through a few launches and having a basic understanding of IT networking and server bottle necks I could see this coming before launch which is why I stayed in Haven, sure there is fuck all to do but being able to login when I got a spare 20mins is much better than looking at a queue windows, what baffling is how many new players completely skipped Haven and still don't have any understanding of game mechanics.
See you when it's stable mate

Logging in wasn't that hard the first few days actually. I was planning on staying in haven for a longer time but I didn't think leveling skills would be so easy. So basically I maxed out my character after a day of playing and a night of macros before they were bannable. That being said If I knew I wouldn't be able to log in for 3 weeks I guess I would've just farmed some zombies for clade xp or something, but I wanted to get to Myrland fast to make money while the going was good and put my house down