Server’s been taking a dump all day. Come on SV.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Check Discord before spamming the forums! There has been a server patch.

I kinda figured, believe it or not. That's what the caps were for, but yeah I'm good on MO discord. I refuse to participate in disco or reddit when last I remember dudes were like WE SHOULD TIE FORUM ACCTS TO GAME ACCTS, and it's like OHHYEAHH, good idea. So, here we are.

Be nice if one of the 10,000 people or w/e in Mo disco could pop in and open a thread with news. On the official forums, but yea, I wouldn't have made that post had I not known the server went down, esp in this thread.. ah well. Life is hard. Sometimes it's hard to interpret text w/ tone, too.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Bakti node wign. We need a node weather report thread!

Attachments

• Mortal Online 2 Screenshot 2023.03.12 - 06.32.31.02.jpg
    Mortal Online 2 Screenshot 2023.03.12 - 06.32.31.02.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 3

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Can someone who isn't me make an official server status thread? I'm sure among everyone who is on either side of the discord we can GET THAT INFO HERE. I can post it here for people right now ITS DOWN.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany

17:15]FarmerJoe:

Our servers are being targeted by a DDoS attack, causing potential disruptions. We're working with our host to enhance protection and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience as we resolve the issue.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

17:15]FarmerJoe:

Our servers are being targeted by a DDoS attack, causing potential disruptions. We're working with our host to enhance protection and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience as we resolve the issue.

reminds me of MO1. Ahh.

Edit: they robbing prime memories. WEEKEND. DDOS wins again. Henrik needs to stop making enemies with supervillains, me thinks.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
@ GM hack. hehh. They should put up an official server thread like I said HERE.

I guess they are also mad I RUINED THE FORUM :eek:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Logged in, amazing, my character STILL EXISTS. No Broker in Hyl, tho WAT.

Honestly, I feel like I could quit this game haha. THIS SHIT IS STRESSFUL. Like I told Tek, I enjoy playing MO to chill, but all this extra shit really gets me ruffled. I JUST WANNA LOG IN AND DO MY NORMAL STUFF. MY ROUTINE.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Some of my journal notes were also gone for unknown reasons. As much as I have the utmost patience and support for SV and MO2, sometimes it's stuff like this that makes me go, "Think I might go play something else instead."

Reactions: CherryKush

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Some of my journal notes were also gone for unknown reasons. As much as I have the utmost patience and support for SV and MO2, sometimes it's stuff like this that makes me go, "Think I might go play something else instead."

I feel you, man, and just remember that it's other people. It's people that could fix the game. You are playing the game (I assume?) with other people you enjoy playing with, in a way you enjoy, living in a world you enjoy. All of that is MO and that's FINE. But the people need to come through with some sort of either replacement, or if they can't fix/replace something, some compensation. I told a GM no joke I was like I'd take 50 gold or something like that. lol. I mean, I don't think he took it seriously, but it's like, I know that's nothing but GIMME SOMETHING, MAN, I JUST GOT ROBBED BY THIS GAME. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF SUPPORT lol.

In MO1 I was always cool with how the GMs held me down, real talk. I wasn't always satisfied with the outcome, but I thought they did well given what they could do. Hated losing pets and not getting them back cuz they had to make a rule to keep people from ressing their pets. Ha, Maybe they should add in pet res for people. Would get rid of a lot of whining. I wonder if it even matters anymore :eek: