SAY NO TO NUDITY MODE

Status
Not open for further replies.

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
Im normal health person and dont need to see genetals of other people/players. But there are sick perverts in game who enjoy to stare at someone elses genetals and have fun out of it. why do we suppert them? why i must be naked after death? why no one bother about that and no one talks about that? what is its your sister playing your mother playing your wife or gf playing and some psycos, which a a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge number in this game staering at them naked and they dont have a choice cos they are naked on psycos monitors as they have nudity mode on. this discusting. only perverts like this mode no one else no normal people they should be institutionised

• Haha
Reactions: CherryKush

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Im normal health person and dont need to see genetals of other people/players. But there are sick perverts in game who enjoy to stare at someone elses genetals and have fun out of it. why do we suppert them? why i must be naked after death? why no one bother about that and no one talks about that? what is its your sister playing your mother playing your wife or gf playing and some psycos, which a a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge number in this game staering at them naked and they dont have a choice cos they are naked on psycos monitors as they have nudity mode on. this discusting. only perverts like this mode no one else no normal people they should be institutionised
if your mother and sister are playing this game, then it seems to me that you and your whole family should be sent to a psychiatric hospital

• Haha
Reactions: CherryKush

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
if your mother and sister are playing this game, then it seems to me that you and your whole family should be sent to a psychiatric hospital
so those naked male genetals are made for other male to watch , is that wat you r saying? and you saying that you are enjoying when you think that some guys turned their nude mod on and watching you runing around naked? so u say that you like it? nice :)

Vkdsw

Nov 19, 2022
naked male genitals are made for fun, naked female genitals are made for body horror. ;) for others options enable nude mod off button.

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
Embrace the dong physic's, their bedazzlement is unescapable so don't even try. Their mystic dance puts everyone in a trance. Once you accept this it becomes easier...

Reactions: Melhisedek

oldeurope

Sep 7, 2021
Maybe the "normal health person" should talk to a doctor if its healthy to destroy other peoples freedom of choices because of his dirty mindset.

Reactions: Doom and Gloom
Status
Not open for further replies.