ROYAL BANK OF TINDREM, LETTER OF PRESENTATION AND FUTURE PROJECTS!

What services would you like the Royal Bank of TIndrem to offer?

• Gold transfers.

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Bank deposits.

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Loans.

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Sale of luxury weapons and armor

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • safe transport of merchandise

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • intermediary services

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Information services

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • business financing

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Private security

• infrastructure investment

• Total voters

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

ES never forget. Good luck in MO2!

I hope then that you do not forget the mountains of gold that I put in my pocket to help ES so many times hahahaha.
May you be successful in this new stage.

Last edited:

Cromwell

Jun 4, 2020
It so early yet....
Loose lips sink ships....just saying...MO2 will be a brave new world...

Rule 17: Keep others on suspended terror, cultivate an air of unpredictability
Rule 35: Master the art of timing

As the old saying states...

Peace was never an option

Reactions: Ibarruri

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Rat age... Caution with he , some people tellme ibarruri have Big debts of money, no gold, money
I don't know ibarruri in game (business, ECC) but I know ES members kill me with no mercy and reason. ?

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Of course ! This is a ES playstyle, this is mortal !

You are not ES. You were never an ES. Stop acting like a lap dog. They despise you and hate you. Have a little personality and learn to play without relieving your frustration and envy on others.
I start to feel sorry for you, really.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Morpheus

Jul 20, 2020
Guys, I understand this is guild politics, and as such things can get quite heated, but please, do stay on topic, and avoid rule breaking (MO Forum Rules, hyperlinked here).
Thank you.
-Morpheus

Maxstor

May 28, 2020
Tabriz
I will make sure my good friend Ruben will run his operation in safety. He is a loyal honest merchant and he helped a lot of people in his adventures in MO1. Totally recommend this man

Last edited:
  • Love

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
We consider him an unpleasant person among us, if you are going to dedicate yourself to his safety, rest assured that you will have a job.

arrogance precedes the fall.

Please be humble, assume your sorry condition and start by shaving yourself, removing that ridiculous photo, and coming to terms with your mistakes.
You have chosen the path of arrogance, wounded pride and intransigence instead of harmony, common sense and reason.

I am clear that the Hispanic community needs you to be displaced quickly, before you intoxicate people who want a new gaming experience with your unhinged character. You are not qualified to make any decisions.

Please be humble, assume your condition and your disability and if you do not leave, at least withdraw in silence, try to learn from your mistakes and do not drag other people to the ruin that awaits you. Your crude attempt to manipulate everyone against me will fail, like everything you do.
The first cracks are already open, because of your stupidity. Although you do not see it.

I pray to god for you. You only inspire me pity. You don't even have elemental prudence. You are an embarrassment to Hispanics.

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
I trust you with my coin purse and that we have many grand adventures together across Nave! Cheers!! 😻