ROYAL BANK OF TINDREM, LETTER OF PRESENTATION AND FUTURE PROJECTS!

What services would you like the Royal Bank of TIndrem to offer?

• Gold transfers.

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Bank deposits.

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Loans.

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Sale of luxury weapons and armor

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • safe transport of merchandise

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • intermediary services

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Information services

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • business financing

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Private security

• infrastructure investment

• Total voters

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

287920_screenshots_20160924111438_1.jpg
Greetings Myrlandians.

As a member of the council of the legendary ICH house and later as director of the RBT, I believe I can humbly and proudly say that my name and reputation no longer need any introduction.

For those new inhabitants of Myrland, who want to know more, I will tell you that the Royal Bank of Tindrem, was possibly one of the most successful financial institutions in the history of Myrland.

It was primarily known for the gigantic transfer system that helped securely transfer hundreds of thousands of gold coins from Sarduca to Myrland, as well as a long history of work in the field of bank loans, long-term deposits and investment in infrastructure, which served hundreds of clients over the years.

I also developed a strong philanthropic activity and financing of new unions, as you can see in these old posts, which I still have.

Much of my post and public promotional work and comments on my services were lost when the old forum was attacked, but I am confident that my services are still in Myrland's memory.

Although much of my most visited posts were lost when the old Mortal Online 1 forum fell, the success of my hard work still survives in the memory of my former clients. From arms sales, information, loans, transportation, bank deposits, transfers and even a small foray into private security, my institution has worked in all fields.

Unfortunately, as everyone knows, the RBT ceased activity in Myrland, after my account was stolen twice, losing most of my flows, which were looted, as well as those of my associates at the Valkan Bank (another legendary institution) that unfortunately were in my possession at the time.

Despite this, in this new beginning, I have decided to do what I do best, (in the hope that my account will not be stolen again), that is, to return to my job as a trader and banker, that in order to Accounts is what made me famous and successful in Myrland, beyond my other activities.

So now, after these comments, and with the hope of a future of prosperity and success, I want to announce to all that the RBT reopens its activity in Myrland and I call on all my former associates and clients so that, with the help from the god Soldeus, trust my services once again, which will surely lead us to prosperity again.

I have many ideas and projects in mind, and now, with the successful experience of years of hard work, as a banker, intermediary, manufacturer of weapons and armor and transporter, I have decided to return to my essence and give myself again to these stimulating activities, to, once again serving the people of Myrland, whom I loved so much.

I have decided to shelve the old grudges, hostilities, friendships, and put aside the many betrayals I suffered from people I trusted, I have simply decided that I must return to my work in Myrland, doing what I do best Ibarruri, and the Royal Bank of TIndrem: Serving people and helping them make their life in Myrland easier.

In the following RBT announcements, I will be promoting my services and announcing everything that is necessary so that my clients are informed of my work, my intentions and my future projects.

I am very motivated and excited about this new stage, and I trust that my services, once successful and efficient, will once again be of use to my clients. Ibarruri returns, wishing to fill my old clients with gold, wealth and serve them again efficiently!

To finish, I will tell you in a personal capacity objective is none other than to regain my place as a benchmark banker and businessman, also in this new beginning, just as I did the old Myrland, for so many years,

Without further ado, and with the promise of a time of prosperity, success and wealth for all, I say goodbye and wish the best to all.

P.D, Check the forum regularly, soon I will post information with my services, projects and ideas¡

MY DISCORD:

MY COIN:

LOGO 2.jpg

Last edited:
May 29, 2020
Montreal, QC
what would the bank deposit entails? like giving money to a courier and depositing the money into a "guild bank" and then its kept in a ledger who has deposited what at what place?

also i have a great name for that "security order" of yours. the"Aurum Scutum" essentially the golden shields*

Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
[QUOTE = "TroGuard (TheBrown), publicación: 243, miembro: 157"]
¿Qué implica el depósito bancario? como dar dinero a un servicio de mensajería y depositar el dinero en un "banco del gremio" y luego guardarlo en un libro mayor que ha depositado qué en qué lugar?

También tengo un gran nombre para esa "orden de seguridad" tuya. el "Aurum Scutum" esencialmente los escudos dorados *
[/ CITAR]

Hello sir.
Well, in Mortal Online 1, I set up a bank deposit system that worked like this.
A gentleman, had a lot of gold in your bank and did not know how to make a profit?
They could deposit it in my bank for a certain time (three months, for example) and they obtained a certain benefit in exchange, generally an interest rate of between 1% and 3%. Yes, it is true, it was a small rate of profit but ... in exchange for doing nothing!
I had on deposit in my best days around 70,000 gold from different players, I imagine that as people enter the forum, some of my former clients will be able to contrast what I tell them. I remember Rolufe, Gedeon, Bear and some others who were users of my deposit service many times.

It was not the center of my service in MO1, nor was it my star service, but it offered a way to make many wealthy gentlemen profitable. I will soon explain more details in the publication where I will offer my services.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gonzo
May 29, 2020
Montreal, QC
Entonces, ¿estás usando el oro depositado como amortiguador?

¿devolverlo más tarde con un pequeño beneficio para el cliente?

so you're using the deposited gold as a buffer?

give it back later with a smal benefit to the client?

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Entonces, ¿estás usando el oro depositado como amortiguador?

¿devolverlo más tarde con un pequeño beneficio para el cliente?

so you're using the deposited gold as a buffer?

give it back later with a smal benefit to the client?

yes sir. It is an activity that my bank carried out in the past, with considerable success. As I already told you, it was not the center of my stock market activity but it was a good way to channel the funds of many players who were rich and did not know what to do with their mountains of gold. Think that I was a banker in the game for more than 5 years, it is normal that I had all kinds of business in hand, and believe me, I had all kinds of business.
I was very proud of my bank deposit system, it was a unique service that no other institution offered and all my deposits were successfully completed. Even the longest-standing ones.
We were all benefited.

You must understand that at that time, there were not many options to diversify the gold of the richest, and my bank offered that opportunity.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
eh guey! buy bueno.

at least ppl profited from it later on and you got huge sums of money to go around with. hermano, my first stack of gold gets deposited with you guey!

If you are looking for a safe place to put your savings, do not hesitate to tell me when it all begins, years of work as a banker guarantee me. Your money will be safe.

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
Good luck! I was never rich enough to need such services, if I am frank, but I hope for that to change in this new age.

I find the prospect of being a carrier quite thrilling. Perhaps, in the future, I will reach out to you in hopes of employment.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Good luck! I was never rich enough to need such services, if I am frank, but I hope for that to change in this new age.

I find the prospect of being a carrier quite thrilling. Perhaps, in the future, I will reach out to you in hopes of employment.

I have great plans in mind and I appreciate your offer.
I will need associated insurance.

We will be in contact, do not worry.

• Wow
Reactions: Neftan

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Interesting to announce the ROYAL BANK OF TINDREM already half a year before release! Anyway, I appreciate to see your activity again in MO2.

We will see in Myrland soon my old friend. Golden age is near! I hope we make businesss again!

Last edited:
Reactions: stefco

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
you've already made it clear in your forum posts in Mortal 1 that you're a man who cheats on people (you were saying it yourself), now you want to fool the same people again?

If you think that, it's that you didn't read or understand anything about my story. Learn to read.
Cheat? I never deceived anyone, my business was always carried out in the most successful and efficient way. I made huge loans, sold hundreds of quality weapons, handled 100,000 gold deposits, and transferred montains of gold stacks from one place to another, while transporting mountains of cronite, ohgmium, and all sorts of things, never failing once. .
And hundreds of satisfied customers over the years can corroborate it. That has nothing to do with my personal goals or playing style, which I have narrated myself, without any concern.
MY work as a banker and trader never had anything to do with my other goals.
On the other hand, you have deceived many people, apart from being a well-known thief, griefer and swindler.
Honestly, at the personal request of bomex, I'm going to stop arguing with you, despite the absolute contempt you inspire me for being a false friend, disloyal, and a profiteer.
Personally, thanks to years of work, I have nothing to prove, perhaps it is the best of my trader stage, my successes and my work are there and I do not need to make any effort to demonstrate my seriousness in business. Everyone knows her.
Your attempts to throw shit at me are not going to accomplish anything Oscar, accept it, stop crying and envy me and try to do something useful in Myrland.

I would appreciate it if you stopped talking to me, I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. Before criticizing others, I recommend that you look at yourself.

Last edited:

Oscar

May 30, 2020
Catalonia, Spain
www.youtube.com
If you think that, it's that you didn't read or understand anything about my story. Learn to read.
Cheat? I never deceived anyone, my business was always carried out in the most successful and efficient way. I made huge loans, sold hundreds of quality weapons, handled 100,000 gold deposits, and transferred montains of gold stacks from one place to another, while transporting mountains of cronite, ohgmium, and all sorts of things, never failing once. .
And hundreds of satisfied customers over the years can corroborate it. That has nothing to do with my personal goals or playing style, which I have narrated myself, without any concern.
MY work as a banker and trader never had anything to do with my other goals.
On the other hand, you have deceived many people, apart from being a well-known thief, griefer, swindler, traitor and ungrateful coward.
Honestly, at the personal request of bomex, I'm going to stop arguing with you, despite the absolute contempt you inspire me for being a false friend, disloyal, a coward without honor, a traitor and a profiteer. (and a patetic warrior)
Personally, thanks to years of work, I have nothing to prove, perhaps it is the best of my trader stage, my successes and my work are there and I do not need to make any effort to demonstrate my seriousness in business. Everyone knows her.
Your attempts to throw shit at me are not going to accomplish anything Oscar, accept it, stop crying and envy me and try to do something useful in Myrland.

I would appreciate it if you stopped talking to me, I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. Before criticizing others, I recommend that you look at yourself.
Yes, I'm a thief. I use the game's tools to steal, you're also a thief, but you use gold as a means and purpose to steal. I don't want to go back to the forum wars, you with your life and me with mine,,, but you're as thief as I am.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Yes, I'm a thief. I use the game's tools to steal, you're also a thief, but you use gold as a means and purpose to steal. I don't want to go back to the forum wars, you with your life and me with mine,,, but you're as thief as I am.

I have never said that I am an exemplary subject, I conspired to achieve my goals, I played dirty on many occasions and I did my best to survive. Unlike you, I didn't have an army and still found my place and survived.
But as much as you personally dislike me there is something you can never deny; In business I always behaved efficiently and never failed. Never steal from one of my clients. (that's why I still have clients haha)
In fact many members of your guild used my services and like hundreds of people in myrland, and they were taken care of by me efficiently and you know it.
You know my reputation as a merchant perfectly just like everyone else.
By being fair to you, I will say that at least you managed to keep a small group of players together and create your own company of warriors, which is a good thing and for which I always respected you, until your attitude changed and you turned against me. .
You already know that I have broken forever with you and the ES community and other Hispanics. For me it is a finished story.
I have no intention of getting into fights against you once the game starts, I will return to my business of running my bank and doing my business and you to yours.
If you leave me alone I will do the same.
And with this I end my controversy with you. Consider me a murderer, a thief, or whatever you want. Everyone is free to think what they want.

Good luck.

Reactions: Oscar