Requesting Diplomatic Contact with KOTO Guild

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
Wishing to discuss general topics of political alignment, I ask that a leading member of KOTO guild, one who can speak for the guild as a whole and deliver my questions to whomever is responsible for policy decisions, please send me a message here at the nearest convenience.

diplomacy.jpg

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
How can you request such a thing without mentioning the name of our great leader?

(PS! I like to spam threads here about certain topics, but a lot of topics it's more fun and more effective to try in game. If you can't get koto members to stop walking by by talking to them, I dunno what to say.)

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
I do not advise my old friends from KOTO to talk to you.
You are a subject without honor. I don't think it's a good idea for them to trust you or respond to your proposals.

You sound nervous Ibarruri. No one asked you, why don't you go polish your 'throne'?

Really, nothing to get your undergarments in a bind about, I just had a few questions.

• Haha
Reactions: Slarti Bartfast

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
How can you request such a thing without mentioning the name of our great leader?

(PS! I like to spam threads here about certain topics, but a lot of topics it's more fun and more effective to try in game. If you can't get koto members to stop walking by by talking to them, I dunno what to say.)

As you are not a credible source of any kind of information as I have already seen, I would not bother asking you about much of anything. I seek formal contact, and want to work through formal channels, in a public fashion, not ask some commoner on the streets of Meduli what their opinions are.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
If I was in Duli, it would be to visit some of my accomplished friendlies. There was a time when I might go down there to trade a bit with Beord or pick herbs, but it truly is a different world these days. I don't need sea dew leaves to put around my ears to make myself look less bald...

Any question I may overhear is most-certainly my prerogative, to answer if I please. I refuse to offer deferential respect to people who I have yet to have a significant amount of interaction with, mostly in order to see their true nature when faced with something they believe is worthless.

Aha! And if you put that(your statement) on the game, put it on the game. Say the word. haha. I heard you are crucifying people now.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yo I told Maltie and she said, "What? They let him out?

That's rich coming from some ruffian who used to sit on the dock all day and eat raw fish, threw on a robe one day and started calling himself sophisticated. Most people accepted it because they wanted him to GO AWAY.

Only someone with his lack of insight would call for the crucifixion of 1000 people and not be able to afford to bury the bodies. He probably plans to just leave them there."

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
Yo I told Maltie and she said, "What? They let him out?

That's rich coming from some ruffian who used to sit on the dock all day and eat raw fish, threw on a robe one day and started calling himself sophisticated. Most people accepted it because they wanted him to GO AWAY.

Only someone with his lack of insight would call for the crucifixion of 1000 people and not be able to afford to bury the bodies. He probably plans to just leave them there."

That's no way to talk about Glorious Lord Beord! He's a good man who has done far more for Nave with his educational publications than most.

And yes, they would stay up there for quite some time, that is the point of making an example. At the end of the day, it is the Emperor's decision.

Emdash, why are you meddling in affairs that don't concern you? Don't you have some 100,000 gold piece transactions to obsess about?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
These Tindrimine are getting weirder and weirder.

It's sad that nave is a place where nobody bats an eye at crucifixion! But, like I said, they probably see it more as a crazy old man rambling hue hue. Cept Grendel who is down for anything that involves tea bagging elves.

Reactions: grendel

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
It's sad that nave is a place where nobody bats an eye at crucifixion! But, like I said, they probably see it more as a crazy old man rambling hue hue. Cept Grendel who is down for anything that involves tea bagging elves.

You live in a Nave where bandits murder people on the regular, where bands of Risar exterminate cities and villages, where insect plagues bring apocalypse, but a little law in order is somehow difficult for you to accept? The weighty matters of statecraft and empire are not for the weak, you should move along.

Reactions: Serverus

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
You live in a Nave where bandits murder people on the regular, where bands of Risar exterminate cities and villages, where insect plagues bring apocalypse, but a little law in order is somehow difficult for you to accept? The weighty matters of statecraft and empire are not for the weak, you should move along.

Speak for yourself. Sarduca is nowhere near that violent. Its to hot to have that many bandits and well Risars are a Myrland problem.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
You speak on behalf of the primordial god SOL?
I call hubris.
(I didn't see any quotation marks, so I'm taking it as an expression of faith. I think hubris is a fine word (though, as @Favonius Cornelius could tell you, I have trouble finding rhymes for it), and it's often used to mean 'arrogance', but it also has a more precise, classical religious meaning: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubris#Ancient_Greece You all in this thread are very entertaining, by the way. Thanks for a good read.)