Regarding the Recent Ban Wave for Exploits

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Need a server wipe. Like so many people were being exploited against for months without SV being able to or just ignoring the exploits. So if SV launches a broken game and leaves it broken for a year with massive exploits that got people keeps.

Then whos fault is it that people leveled the playing field with exploiters? Its good that they finally fixed bags and ect... but you caught a bunch of victims of exploiters that felt like after months of being exploited against with SV not solving the issues that they needed to level the playing field.
SV defiantly overreached in this scorched earth tactics but they at the end of the day hate their players as players over time realize how bad of a game dev company and publisher SV is.

End of the day it was Star Vaults fault that their game did not work properly. Some punishment is warranted but damn its pretty insane that you just shoot your self in the foot this way. If SV did right by the players in the first place then people wouldn't have forced to level the playing field.

You simply have to change your expectations. You can rage and lol and everything when SV blows shit up. In the end tho, this is what we get. That SUCKS in some ways, but I'd rather have good input on CONTENT and play the game. The people who need something are to get their characters back. Exploits will come and go "Welcome to MO." Still a bunch of duped shit isn't gonna scrape your ego off the ground.

Killox got gried out, Aralis got griefed out, RPK 'took breaks from time to time.' Dudes can talk all the shit they wanna but being there, you see what happens. It's not a fair 1:1 combat game. The combat is alilll trash, but it's doable. You can still get it in, and if people come thru with a lot of duped shit and stomp you out, you just say gg lol. Was probably the best part of their day.

That being said, sign me up for server wipe. I can't say it tho cuz you are the guys who put in way more work than me. But my day 1 stance after the server was crashing was plz stop and wipe, as you know. They didn't, they said they won't. It's MO. YEAHH.

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

oldeurope

Sep 7, 2021
SV-Forum-Community: u didnt fix exploits, so i had to exploit pls unban now. (Lol! Stfu)
SV-Forum-Community: we need a full wipe!
SV-Forum-Community: mimimi u did a 24 hours rollback u stole my effort
SV-Forum-Community: xy fucking op buff my own playstyle

Thank good sv stopped taking SV-Forum-Community bullshit serious and is acting on collected ingame data.

Im an absolut casual player since release. My banks are full enough to reequip for the next 2 years.
If anyone can reequip for the next 200 years it makes no different.

Equip is such a small variable in this game. Its all about numbers, tactics, teamplay & skills.

With sieging we need new sieging exclusive mats (or mechaniks instead - i think hendrik allready confirmed that in streams) an everything is fine if u look at mats.

Victory or defeat comes from right decisions infront of the screen in this game. Not how much pixels u stored in ur bank.

Philthie

Sep 13, 2020
You simply have to change your expectations. You can rage and lol and everything when SV blows shit up. In the end tho, this is what we get. That SUCKS in some ways, but I'd rather have good input on CONTENT and play the game. The people who need something are to get their characters back. Exploits will come and go "Welcome to MO." Still a bunch of duped shit isn't gonna scrape your ego off the ground.

Killox got gried out, Aralis got griefed out, RPK 'took breaks from time to time.' Dudes can talk all the shit they wanna but being there, you see what happens. It's not a fair 1:1 combat game. The combat is alilll trash, but it's doable. You can still get it in, and if people come thru with a lot of duped shit and stomp you out, you just say gg lol. Was probably the best part of their day.

That being said, sign me up for server wipe. I can't say it tho cuz you are the guys who put in way more work than me. But my day 1 stance after the server was crashing was plz stop and wipe, as you know. They didn't, they said they won't. It's MO. YEAHH.

Yes have realistic expectations that SV never have and never will be good at this and you will never be disappointed.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yes have realistic expectations that SV never have and never will be good at this and you will never be disappointed.

Oh well know they aren't good. lol. I mean we came in knowing that. It's just when they majorly drop the ball that you are like FUCHH... but again you just gotta say ohh uu. But yea it does def frustrate you. Still gam is gam.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
SV-Forum-Community: u didnt fix exploits, so i had to exploit pls unban now. (Lol! Stfu)

Thank good sv stopped taking SV-Forum-Community bullshit serious and is acting on collected ingame data.

Im an absolut casual player since release. My banks are full enough to reequip for the next 2 years.

Equip is such a small variable in this game. Its all about numbers, tactics, teamplay & skills.

With sieging we need new sieging exclusive mats (or mechaniks instead - i think hendrik allready confirmed that in streams) an everything is fine if u look at mats.

Victory or defeat comes from right decisions infront of the screen in this game. Not how much pixels u stored in ur bank.

Dude, if SV encourages exploiting by not taking care of it, It's obvious people will tend to exploit. Now a little too late they come with something should have been in beta and expect what people been doing for months just to stop.

I understand you are a casual but this Is a competitive game and the exploits of wealth will allways cripple the game, exacly as it did in MO1. For some randoms like you it doesn't matter but when shit like sieging comes out no "change siege mats" bandaid Is going to fix the problematics generated over months of neglecting the game.

I think It's great the community makes SV remember how clumsy they are, this Is the best feedback they could get if they only knew how to aknowledge it and learn from it.

"Collected ingame data" is garbo by itself, it has proven to be dogshit before when zergs would mass-report shit so they would get content drifted towards their direction, and thats just fucking sad.

You seriously think a bandaid like that is going to fix sieging? Exclusive materials? XDDDD
You know what this unfair advantages cause to the game?

"...everything is fine if you look at the mats"... thats the most stupid thing i've seen in the entire day :)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it doesn't work like that.

Imagine, the people that amass all the duped or unfair-exploited shit in the game, can pay for labor. Shit won't devalue because for that the supply would have to decrease sustantially and thats virtually impossible right now.

I mean thats how entire wars got funded in MO1. "Exclusive materials" roflmao.

Most people that would have done other exploits would surely have taken advantage of the bags as well. So you would think that the bag bans would clear a lot of ill gotten items from the game.

If they continue being this hard on exploiters then it should limit the amount of people that are willing to do such things in the future as well.

But I do agree that there should be an open test server. It could even be considered an extra for subbing (once that starts).

The closed one has proven not to be effective so many times in the past.

Sadly its not just the bags glitch, i wish that was the case lol. Some people did get banned from that specific event, which is perfect. But imagine all the ways of duping-exploiting shit people been doing and know since before launch.

Eventually it will happen what happened in MO1, people will continue to exploit but rather in silence, because threats do nothing but action is required.

Shit was "ilegal" in MO1 but you would see they couldn't enforce those exploits, so people just did it, very privately.

I want them to come up with a code that hard forbids duping, instead of just making a dumb message about the legality" of exploits NOW after a lot of players got obsene rich, its kinda lame.

Test server would be one of the biggest tools they could have, but no. They rather have a closed team of player-exploiters taking advantage of the bugs after patchs, like what happened with spiritism-etherworld flux farming.

Last edited:

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022

Spoken like someone who has never fought a prolonged online war in anything.

Reactions: Gnidex

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Dude, if SV encourages exploiting by not taking care of it, It's obvious people will tend to exploit. Now a little too late they come with something should have been in beta and expect what people been doing for months just to stop.

I understand you are a casual but this Is a competitive game and the exploits of wealth will allways cripple the game, exacly as it did in MO1. For some randoms like you it doesn't matter but when shit like sieging comes out no "change siege mats" bandaid Is going to fix the problematics generated over months of neglecting the game.

I think It's great the community makes SV remember how clumsy they are, this Is the best feedback they could get if they only knew how to aknowledge it and learn from it.

"Collected ingame data" is garbo by itself, it has proven to be dogshit before when zergs would mass-report shit so they would get content drifted towards their direction, and thats just fucking sad.

You seriously think a bandaid like that is going to fix sieging? Exclusive materials? XDDDD
You know what this unfair advantages cause to the game?

"...everything is fine if you look at the mats"... thats the most stupid thing i've seen in the entire day :)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it doesn't work like that.

Imagine, the people that amass all the duped or unfair-exploited shit in the game, can pay for labor. Shit won't devalue because for that the supply would have to decrease sustantially and thats virtually impossible right now.

I mean thats how entire wars got funded in MO1. "Exclusive materials" roflmao.

Sadly its not just the bags glitch, i wish that was the case lol. Some people did get banned from that specific event, which is perfect. But imagine all the ways of duping-exploiting shit people been doing and know since before launch.

Eventually it will happen what happened in MO1, people will continue to exploit but rather in silence, because threats do nothing but action is required.

Shit was "ilegal" in MO1 but you would see they couldn't enforce those exploits, so people just did it, very privately.

I want them to come up with a code that hard forbids duping, instead of just making a dumb message about the legality" of exploits NOW after a lot of players got obsene rich, its kinda lame.

Test server would be one of the biggest tools they could have, but no. They rather have a closed team of player-exploiters taking advantage of the bugs after launchs, like what happened with spiritism-etherworld flux farming.

disband your griefer guild and actually try to get some shit done. It does suck, you're right tho... the zerg/rmt gates are ridic. Sv fucking played themselves. However, I think there is a possibility to do something outside of where people are farming gear. Dude if you wanna spend your time in game duping ogh so you can win a fight GFG lol. I mean, I hope every one of those people is removed, but I'm not naive. I will still fuck w/ them tho. If you play like a bitch you deserve to get fucked with, sorry. Anyone who is not playing like a bitch... even within the means of the game, as long as it's not abusing exploits. We all know MO is wonky, 'vets' have an understanding of the wonk and thus have an advantage... but yeah, in terms of like a game of thrones territory control sim, this is not. Can still use manpower to do things though.

"Spoken like someone who has never fought a prolonged online war in anything." @Hodo

dudes been at war for months and it's killing Hyllspea haha. Dynamic things are nice, just need to make more happen.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
disband your griefer guild and actually try to get some shit done. It does suck, you're right tho... the zerg/rmt gates are ridic. Sv fucking played themselves. However, I think there is a possibility to do something outside of where people are farming gear. Dude if you wanna spend your time in game duping ogh so you can win a fight GFG lol. I mean, I hope every one of those people is removed, but I'm not naive. I will still fuck w/ them tho. If you play like a bitch you deserve to get fucked with, sorry. Anyone who is not playing like a bitch... even within the means of the game, as long as it's not abusing exploits. We all know MO is wonky, 'vets' have an understanding of the wonk and thus have an advantage... but yeah, in terms of like a game of thrones territory control sim, this is not. Can still use manpower to do things though.

"Spoken like someone who has never fought a prolonged online war in anything." @Hodo

dudes been at war for months and it's killing Hyllspea haha. Dynamic things are nice, just need to make more happen.

Guard zone fighting around towns is not "war". Even Albanjo knows what a prolonged war in MO looks like when TC in involved. It isnt just about the stacks in your bank.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021

The times where one chooses to play or not is completly personal and thats not subject of argument, to be honest. Unless people quits due to shitty development criteria, and thats the perfect argument.

I don't think people in these forums won't aknowledge the buggy nature of the game, everyone knows what we dealing with (except those brand new noobs that hit the brick wall and realize they are past the initial impressions).

Its kind of a defeatist view of the game, to just, "accept" whats going on. Obviously as a player i can't do anything about exploited-duped shit, but what i can do is to mention SV's broken development and set a precedent of what and how its been done.

You are romanticizing people getting burnt, and you don't want to do that. You want to understand why people got burnt, to make shit better. Not to make people stay" longer, but to enjoy the fucking game.

I believe theres a few players in these forums (not me) that hit the nail with what they say, and a lot of people bash them because they are "pvprs" or this or that. Actually the best feedback SV could ever get is hard criticizing and not stupid sycophants chewing up the garbo they are fed patch after patch.

There won't be a wipe. People been wanting wipes since early years of MO1.

The more people aknowledge the broken shit the bigger the chance SV will start doing things in a better way.

Reactions: Dracu

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021

It's not dupe to gain a battle, It's dupe to gain every battle or "the big battle".

The "who deserves what" argument doesn't apply to mass destruction. In MO1 some people would wipe entire palisades just cuz, i mean i funded several palisades sieges. (including jakkob's in sarduca and when we got there DA was already sieging the cunt, we just killed them and took over the siege).

What i mean, the "you had to do evil deeds" doesn't apply to mortal, the most sweet carebear kind person could get evicted out of the game just cuz.

Then people has backups, i for example have several characters that nobody knows who am i, and i might even roleplay a good person on one of those :)

Right now all the exploited-duped shit don't mean much, i mean whos gonna go fighting to hyllspeia in cronite just to show off how much shits duped, it doesn't work like that. Duped shit Is about secrecy, and using it discretionally, unless you a dumb kid and like to show off but whatever.

Hyllspeia pvp Is not a war, just some random pvp events. We will see true war when sieging comes out, and u better be prepared for it, because u been asking a lot for sieging. And thats when duped shit Is going to shine best.

Reactions: Hodo

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It's not dupe to gain a battle, It's dupe to gain every battle or "the big battle".

The "who deserves what" argument doesn't apply to mass destruction. In MO1 some people would wipe entire palisades just cuz, i mean i funded several palisades sieges. (including jakkob's in sarduca and when we got there DA was already sieging the cunt, we just killed them and took over the siege).

What i mean, the "you had to do evil deeds" doesn't apply to mortal, the most sweet carebear kind person could get evicted out of the game just cuz.

Then people has backups, i for example have several characters that nobody knows who am i, and i might even roleplay a good person on one of those :)

Right now all the exploited-duped shit don't mean much, i mean whos gonna go fighting to hyllspeia in cronite just to show off how much shits duped, it doesn't work like that. Duped shit Is about secrecy, and using it discretionally, unless you a dumb kid and like to show off but whatever.

Hyllspeia pvp Is not a war, just some random pvp events. We will see true war when sieging comes out, and u better be prepared for it, because u been asking a lot for sieging. And thats when duped shit Is going to shine best.

Dude I never built anything because I knew people would knock it over. I am ready to get my shit knocked over. If you sub just to knock my shit over, I will laugh. GL hitting my house from HAVEN. I am playing the game as intended, which is FUCKED UP, but I'm playing it. I'm not exploiting. I'm playing. It's cool. I mean it at disband your guild, tons of foot content up here. I hope you all stream knocking down my house. Hyl is war, you dunno cuz you're not there. You got full grain leather shit on the broker.

PS: I agree w/ my dude who said sieging is years not months away. If you guys wanna pre-politic shit then go for it.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Guard zone fighting around towns is not "war". Even Albanjo knows what a prolonged war in MO looks like when TC in involved. It isnt just about the stacks in your bank.

I know, but the game is different and yeah it is. lol. It is about that atm, where your bank is, how many people you got on it, and whats in your bank. That's good content.

I can prove this if some people tag up :eek:

PS: there is not a guard in sight, lol if you are fighting up in Hyl GZ you are trolling. If people are trying to assault Battou SH that is AIDED. They added all kinds of foot shit, dudes just don't know. Get your ass to Hyllspea.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Dude I never built anything because I knew people would knock it over. I am ready to get my shit knocked over. If you sub just to knock my shit over, I will laugh. GL hitting my house from HAVEN. I am playing the game as intended, which is FUCKED UP, but I'm playing it. I'm not exploiting. I'm playing. It's cool. I mean it at disband your guild, tons of foot content up here. I hope you all stream knocking down my house. Hyl is war, you dunno cuz you're not there. You got full grain leather shit on the broker.

PS: I agree w/ my dude who said sieging is years not months away. If you guys wanna pre-politic shit then go for it.
Lol talking about duped shit affecting or not the game playing from haven 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I didn't ment "you" were going to get sieged, i know you are a city pleb and prob don't care about losing a house.

Yet sieging will be a little more than just random houses getting burnt, its everything that comes with that.

Call the conflicts in hyllspeia what you want, i see it like casual pvp. I associate "war" to extensive conflicts that made people quit the game in MO1, my bad i guess.

Idk when is sieging going to come, we can only hope it will come when most of the basic shit is fixed. But hard to know whats the compass for these fellas, i mean they surely did deliver some greasy placeholder patches with incomplete and broken ass systems.

So basically, from my understanding of your opinion. All the duped-exploited shit in the game "is not so bad", or terrible like people make it look like?
Obviously there can't be a game perfect in balance, but the precise reason of finding out whats wrong with the game is for the potential improvement.

Aknowledging how much did SV fuck up with content is an essential part of understanding the game and how it "could" get improved. I think that if its so tiresome to try and criticize the game then you shouldn't, instead of trying to make other people's perspectives to be" "just accept whats handed, no biggies".

Perhaps its the urgency people mentions these problematics what bothers you. I think the urgency is necessary, considering what SV has been delivering in patches since launch, it is very urgent they value more their and their player's time, so they can deliver a polished good and working game, instead of a themepark of broken ass placeholder shit.

I don't think players over-react when talking about the results of exploits and dupes, because you never seen the result of that shit. I've seen it, in MO1. More times than i'd like to.

Like for example, Lexorn funded a keep siege from Valhalla to Einherjar (lol) with duped gold, nobody found out this till many months after this conflict (and Lexorn living at demon keep after scamming VH), Lexorn built an empire on top of demon keep, SV eventually found out by several players that Lexorn and their group were duping shit and they all got banned.

HERJ had fought against a group funded by duped gold and lost their keep, region, assets due to these events. Did HERJ loss ever get aknowledged by SV? Well, obviously not, but that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

This "It's a different game" allegory doesn't apply when they keep making the very same development mistakes than MO1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hodo

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020

I didn't ment "you" were going to get sieged, i know you are a city pleb and prob don't care about losing a house.

Yet sieging will be a little more than just random houses getting burnt, its everything that comes with that.

Call the conflicts in hyllspeia what you want, i see it like casual pvp. I associate "war" to extensive conflicts that made people quit the game in MO1, my bad i guess.

Idk when is sieging going to come, we can only hope it will come when most of the basic shit is fixed. But hard to know whats the compass for these fellas, i mean they surely did deliver some greasy placeholder patches with incomplete and broken ass systems.

So basically, from my understanding of your opinion. All the duped-exploited shit in the game "is not so bad", or terrible like people make it look like?
Obviously there can't be a game perfect in balance, but the precise reason of finding out whats wrong with the game is for the potential improvement.

Aknowledging how much did SV fuck up with content is an essential part of understanding the game and how it "could" get improved. I think that if its so tiresome to try and criticize the game then you shouldn't, instead of trying to make other people's perspectives to be" "just accept whats handed, no biggies".

Perhaps its the urgency people mentions these problematics what bothers you. I think the urgency is necessary, considering what SV has been delivering in patches since launch, it is very urgent they value more their and their player's time, so they can deliver a polished good and working game, instead of a themepark of broken ass placeholder shit.

I don't think players over-react when talking about the results of exploits and dupes, because you never seen the result of that shit. I've seen it, in MO1. More times than i'd like to.

Like for example, Lexorn funded a keep siege from Valhalla to Einherjar (lol) with duped gold, nobody found out this till many months after this conflict (and Lexorn living at demon keep after scamming VH), Lexorn built an empire on top of demon keep, SV eventually found out by several players that Lexorn and their group were duping shit and they all got banned.

HERJ had fought against a group funded by duped gold and lost their keep, region, assets due to these events. Did HERJ loss ever get aknowledged by SV? Well, obviously not, but that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

This "It's a different game" allegory doesn't apply when they keep making the very same development mistakes than MO1.
It’s way worse than mo 1. I’ve personally seen multiple items trade for over 100k gold with my own eyes. I think the only person who had 100k gold in mo1 at any point was aralis

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

I quit because I was bored. I didn't get griefed out of the game like HERJ did. I understand why you feel how you feel, but it's still wack zerg content.

If dudes were out trying to play the game as intended instead of dupe max gains or farm max gains, the game would be OK. That's all I'm saying. It's a different game because your zerg has to win over and over, it can't just get together once and erase someone who it deems unnecessary, and yeah that shit is foul. I can do without it. If that makes me a city pleb fuck it. It's not like I couldn't have got on w/ just about every keep owning guild in MO1 at any point I was seriously playing. I'd just have to come into team speak lol. O K. Anyway...

You can have fun in this game, understand that it's underdeveloped and broken, but play around in the open arena or however you want it to be, whatever your sandbox dream is... if your sandbox dream is anything except get an alliance together, defeat yours, and wipe you off the map, I dunno, I 'm not feeling that. I'll play with it, and it'll be nice to get ride of some of this wave of people, honestly, but I dunno, the political shit was memes, but I bet when people go back and look at the fight vids half or less of the people remember who was running w/ who, holding what etc.

Games trash. MO1 was really trasher, it just had more people trying. You guys all got spoiled by not being able to do your own work and grief people out of the game organically. You just wanted to talk to like 3 other people and delete them entirely. Bleh. That's why I'll always respect RPK.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I quit because I was bored. I didn't get griefed out of the game like HERJ did. I understand why you feel how you feel, but it's still wack zerg content.

If dudes were out trying to play the game as intended instead of dupe max gains or farm max gains, the game would be OK. That's all I'm saying. It's a different game because your zerg has to win over and over, it can't just get together once and erase someone who it deems unnecessary, and yeah that shit is foul. I can do without it. If that makes me a city pleb fuck it. It's not like I couldn't have got on w/ just about every keep owning guild in MO1 at any point I was seriously playing. I'd just have to come into team speak lol. O K. Anyway...

You can have fun in this game, understand that it's underdeveloped and broken, but play around in the open arena or however you want it to be, whatever your sandbox dream is... if your sandbox dream is anything except get an alliance together, defeat yours, and wipe you off the map, I dunno, I 'm not feeling that. I'll play with it, and it'll be nice to get ride of some of this wave of people, honestly, but I dunno, the political shit was memes, but I bet when people go back and look at the fight vids half or less of the people remember who was running w/ who, holding what etc.

Games trash. MO1 was really trasher, it just had more people trying. You guys all got spoiled by not being able to do your own work and grief people out of the game organically. You just wanted to talk to like 3 other people and delete them entirely. Bleh. That's why I'll always respect RPK.
Herj didnt get griefed out of the game tho, everyone quit due to burnout, the state of the game was terrible, constant DDOS, shitty GMs letting sieges during the attacks, just negligent bullshit from SV like allways, and our shit just got deconned and stored on that TC bank grid holding all sorts of treasures, probably to this day. Old ES keep.

Of course the game Is more than just polarized dominant macro social structures, i think some shit needs to be sorted before the game goes one step further (content wise), with all or at least the important placeholder systems replaced.

Theres a wide spectrum of scenes that involve between 1 and a zerg of players and a diversity of ways to deal with other players as an individual or part of a group.
Some people are more or less permeable to dialogue i guess, generally im not, unless magic words.

But i rather not proyect and say sieging Is going to be poop, when i believe theres many things before that, for example policy for exploits, their enforcement, testing content before releasing for less negative impact Is setting among other things the base for a game to come, i just don't want to see another trinckets" patch or another bounty" patch. Id like to see the shit ingame working better than just a placeholder system. Like all crafting classes or PVE in general.

But they keep doing it, releasing flawed exploitable content that definitely Is abused by as many people as possible. Spiritism Flux farming was the perfect example, they Let players madly farm high tier Flux then Nerf and fuck noobies 🤣 get the drill?

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
It’s way worse than mo 1. I’ve personally seen multiple items trade for over 100k gold with my own eyes. I think the only person who had 100k gold in mo1 at any point was aralis
I think the general opinion about it Is that we are way past gold burning features suggestions. Can't believe they don't track down apocryphal amounts of gold, theres so many accounts anyone could split it off. Idk maybe It's what they are doing and i just don't know about it.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
ICH is right that siege will equalize a lot of mats, which is good. I'm not gonna be here for it tho prol cuz sub haha.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Also Albanjo, not trying to be salty, just being 100% real. I feel like during all that anti-ID shit that a lot of people got duped (as I said before) then dropped off. They wanted more access later + they lad personal vendettas against ID, however, which was better? What's actually happening in Hyl is that: two groups that have contested the troll since hmm a couple months ago are fighting, fighting by proxy, allying up. It's actually ultimately about GK keep, I think. I don't support who they think is gonna get GK keep so I'm trying to peace the two groups so we can fight as citizens. Even tho hyl is gonna get destroyed soon enough, we can rebuild! Or not, but I mean, I'd rather do that than kiss the ring. I feel like HERJ was kinda that guild that got played out. Big, successful guild, but they kinda got used. I don't wanna see people get used, and I refuse to let KARNI get that keep. Well, as if I have power, but I'm not voting for them! I dunno who their forum rep is anymore w/ Shmerrick gone.

But now that they are fighting, people are able to PK and do other stuff. Seen the troll actually sitting cuz wars. I told some untags to do it haha. Like welp go ahead nobody else is here. I don't mind people PKing, but the idea of being a townie is to protect your townies, you know? More or less, if they can be dealt with haha. I feel like all that Hyll stuff can be good content even later on, but throwing it away to get on Karni's good side and help them get a keep that's nobueno, and I'll take the house knock down that comes w/ saying that haha.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
The game has been scuffed from launch day and every major patch has had some farming exploit or over tuned loot drop rates. The game really needed a solid 12 - 18 months more in the oven. There's been so much issues with the game that somehow the economy is worse than the first months after MO1 Sarducca release, and people were literally getting 1000s of gold out of single chests for weeks during this time. Some how MO2 has surpassed that.

TC and Epic release should be tied to the same patch, with a partial wipe - As in all wealth and items gone, only thing that remains is character progression, so people don't have to grind up again.