Regarding Spawn Nonsense

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I put this in guild poli before or suggestions, and yea I'm slightly salty. You can apparently grief a horse spawn by taming the horses and putting them somewhere else. This cause BIG TROUBLE for respawn AI. I felt bad after explaining this to my friend when we went up and I was by 2nd house and he's like oh, there's actually a horse abandoned here. It's like ahem... oh yeah cool. :p

But really, SV, you can't really think that's good mechanic? I mean, I can do it, too, but it seems SO LAME. Can we plz fix. Or else... :O

• Wow
Reactions: MO2RIP

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
GMs say it's not an exploit, so just incase you did not know, you can take horses from somewhere and abandon them somewhere or just let them loyal out and they prol won't ever return to the spawn until server reset lol. Have fun.

Guess it's that real.

• Angry
Reactions: MO2RIP

MO2RIP

Feb 9, 2022
I have confidential information regarding this issue. A guild and player who shall for now remain unnamed has been taming all the horses at the Juton horse spawn near the town of Hyllspeia. This heinous individual has the sinister goal of emptying the spawn essentially rendering it unusable until the next server reset.

He achieved this vile act by abandoning said horses in remote locations thus preventing their return to the spawn. Furthermore this extremely unpleasant and repulsive individual now intends to continue these actions at other horse spawns locations around the map.

THIS MUST BE STOPPED. He needs to be strongly reprimanded at the very least. Perhaps even given a temporary ban so that he may rethink his destructive antisocial actions.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I have confidential information regarding this issue. A guild and player who shall for now remain unnamed has been taming all the horses at the Juton horse spawn near the town of Hyllspeia. This heinous individual has the sinister goal of emptying the spawn essentially rendering it unusable until the next server reset.

He achieved this vile act by abandoning said horses in remote locations thus preventing their return to the spawn. Furthermore this extremely unpleasant and repulsive individual now intends to continue these actions at other horse spawns locations around the map.

THIS MUST BE STOPPED. He needs to be strongly reprimanded at the very least. Perhaps even given a temporary ban so that he may rethink his destructive antisocial actions.

would be ok if they had to path back, nobody can lock that shit down like we do. When we are there 90% of the time then that's fucky.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
Wow.. some people are actually so salty that they do this just to close down a spawn... amazing and a real good argument for introducing subs. Then the salty fucks at least have to pay to do this. Imagine the time put into doing this just to annoy some tamers. Amazing, the person/persons must really have issues with the game.... insanity.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Wow.. some people are actually so salty that they do this just to close down a spawn... amazing and a real good argument for introducing subs. Then the salty fucks at least have to pay to do this. Imagine the time put into doing this just to annoy some tamers. Amazing, the person/persons must really have issues with the game.... insanity.

Yea at least 3 or 4 nubs I have led to an empty spawn. It's like well here is where there are usually ABOUT 10 HORSES.

Edit: we got horses cuh, but I dislike people devaluing my real estate! I picked this spot for a reason!!

NYOCHTAR

Sep 21, 2022
Meanwhile, the best MO2 player and twitch streamer, krankone, got his desert horses completely deleted from his stronghold by GMs for doing this same thing. The devs need to address this through in game mechanics if this is not allowed.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Meanwhile, the best MO2 player and twitch streamer, krankone, got his desert horses completely deleted from his stronghold by GMs for doing this same thing. The devs need to address this through in game mechanics if this is not allowed.

aha. interesting.

discord said it's all good thooo.

Attachments

• watumean.jpg
    watumean.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
You blaming a player for playing, Is the act hideous? Well yeah but It's entirely SV's fault and should get fixed by them.

Blaming GMs for the bad development and design of the game aswell? Idk where to report this in proper channels because i don't think theres proper channels at all and SV doesn't address this kind of shit.

This game never had a unified GM criteria, and thats trash because they probably don't even keep a log for bugs or exploits and SV Is in automatic mode cooking bad patches.

Question Is, Is the game so poop that has this first degree type of bugs? lmao, the game Is a greasy tedious losing time simulator and theres even a bug It's the reason the only tool in the game for travelling Is being abused. If this shit doesn't get fixed by like before next patch would be a really shitty display from SV.

If this game charged sub, only a handfull of morons would play, an empty broken shitty game.

manure

May 7, 2022
I put this in guild poli before or suggestions, and yea I'm slightly salty. You can apparently grief a horse spawn by taming the horses and putting them somewhere else. This cause BIG TROUBLE for respawn AI. I felt bad after explaining this to my friend when we went up and I was by 2nd house and he's like oh, there's actually a horse abandoned here. It's like ahem... oh yeah cool. :p

But really, SV, you can't really think that's good mechanic? I mean, I can do it, too, but it seems SO LAME. Can we plz fix. Or else... :O
Come on now...
There are millions of horse spawn locations all around the map... If somewhere is empty, just move to another spot.
If some player kills all the horses at a horse spawn, just wait for the spawn time...
If some player tames like 4 horses and take them away.... He will be the one screwed up because hes gonna lose Pet Points to keep the horses, and also will have to keep feeding the horses or they re gonna go wild and either vanish or return to spawn area.

So, I dont see a real problem here.... It seems like people who complain about this are simply too lazy to go look for other spawn points, and thats all.
Better focus on more important stuff to ask for the Devs to work on !

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Come on now...
There are millions of horse spawn locations all around the map... If somewhere is empty, just move to another spot.
If some player kills all the horses at a horse spawn, just wait for the spawn time...
If some player tames like 4 horses and take them away.... He will be the one screwed up because hes gonna lose Pet Points to keep the horses, and also will have to keep feeding the horses or they re gonna go wild and either vanish or return to spawn area.

So, I dont see a real problem here.... It seems like people who complain about this are simply too lazy to go look for other spawn points, and thats all.
Better focus on more important stuff to ask for the Devs to work on !
I don't think you understood this in English. People removed horses to glitch out a spawn for days. So we gotta fight that. We do have horses. :)

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
You blaming a player for playing, Is the act hideous? Well yeah but It's entirely SV's fault and should get fixed by them.

Blaming GMs for the bad development and design of the game aswell? Idk where to report this in proper channels because i don't think theres proper channels at all and SV doesn't address this kind of shit.

This game never had a unified GM criteria, and thats trash because they probably don't even keep a log for bugs or exploits and SV Is in automatic mode cooking bad patches.

Question Is, Is the game so poop that has this first degree type of bugs? lmao, the game Is a greasy tedious losing time simulator and theres even a bug It's the reason the only tool in the game for travelling Is being abused. If this shit doesn't get fixed by like before next patch would be a really shitty display from SV.

If this game charged sub, only a handfull of morons would play, an empty broken shitty game.

also nah im blaming SV surely.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

manure

May 7, 2022
No they don't. At least not when it is done probably. And that's exactly the issue people complain about.
Ok, but seriously... Ive never EVER had a problem finding horses to tame.
There are one billion horse spawn spots.

Maybe someone just wants desert horses.... But even then, there isnt only ONE desert horse spawn... I know at least four different spots, for gods sake.

How many horses pop on each spawn point ? Maybe 5 or 6 ?
If someone or some group is able to tame six desert horses from FOUR different desert horse spawns...that makes 24 desert horses.

You re telling me that some people are taming 24 desert horses and hiding them somewhere, making sure they dont vanish or return to the DIFFERENT spots all at the same time ???

If they re doing it, then hell, they really deserve the monopoly of desert horses !

In this case, I recommend BUYING desert horses from horse vendors... I would gladly pay this person for all the effort he had for hiding that ammount of horses !!

I reiterate : Stop complaining about non important stuff...
We should be asking for the DEVS to remove guards from the wilderness, or maybe asking for a siege system.. and a thieving system...

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
Surely the person pulling the trigger is responsible too ...... and not only the company who manufactured the gun?

Reactions: Jatix

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It's a different game.

Siege is a great equalizer in community policing and kinda like the charlie horse of MO. lol at the very least you can knock someone's stuff down if they are being a huge annoyance.

I think this might have a LOCAL CAUSE. This SPAWN. If you ever see a horse sitting there, kill it, return it home. But if I had 5 guys or so we could shut down so many spawns. JOIN ETERNAL. :D I mean, it's not hard to do, you can do it with just about anything. You could prol dom stuff and hide it too, it's a joke. But you can def shut down at least 2/4 horse spawns and it's a ton considering it lasts for days. If it was something you had to keep doing, that'd be different. I'd be cool w/ it. But yea this is 'extra long' game. If that's the game, I guess it's time.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I reiterate : Stop complaining about non important stuff...
We should be asking for the DEVS to remove guards from the wilderness, or maybe asking for a siege system.. and a thieving system...

this is very important. My bet is that you're not understanding the whole of the issue. This is a top priority fix imo.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
this is very important. My bet is that you're not understanding the whole of the issue. This is a top priority fix imo.
Don't try to argue with people that live in towns with a lot of horse spawns around it. It blows their minds to think that it might be different on other parts of the world.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Surely the person pulling the trigger is responsible too ...... and not only the company who manufactured the gun?

Adding dramatism wont change the fact that aslong theres no response from SV that dude aint doing ilegal shit. He could for example aknowledge hes actions as a precarious form of territory control and expect thats an intended feature.

In some places It's legal to have weapons, It's a policy issue. It's like giving a knife to a monkey, what do you think It's going to happen 🤣🤣

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

ride or die homies. I think we know who might be involved. :D gatcha