Red Priest changes

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Pay to win multiclient, get friends or refund. Those are your options.
Sadly I'm not dumb enough to buy two copies of this game and cant refund so I'm screwed. My friend is red so I get to be our blue alt lol... Well designed game. And it seems like this is what SV wants us to do because they removed most other red priests. No reason to do anything other than farm negative steam reviews at the gy.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
I don't get the rage at all. I never res at a priest that's not near my bank anyway. All these kids crying will live in red towns not cave or jungle camp lol. The forums sound like a CoD lobby from 2010.

• Haha
Reactions: Rolufe

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Sadly I'm not dumb enough to buy two copies of this game and cant refund so I'm screwed. My friend is red so I get to be our blue alt lol... Well designed game. And it seems like this is what SV wants us to do because they removed most other red priests. No reason to do anything other than farm negative steam reviews at the gy.
Yeah I bought multiple accounts through donation. I dont think Henrik deserves my money anymore and after I get the free sub done I'm done and getting my money back. Henrik doesn't deserve my money after wasting my time like this. Sad because there isnt another alternative right now.

Tzone

May 16, 2021

Perkz

Aug 6, 2021
Logged out after the 30 min run back to bakti from red priest, Henrik wake the fuck up this is not fun.

Reactions: Jatix

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
You guyse. I'm actually sad atm. lol. I think MO really is gonna die. Look:

https://steamcharts.com/app/1170950 Nobody is even on even after they added 4 instances. What are the instances not up yet? Am I confused or are there really only 5500 players on after they drop 4 new instances? Am I missing something? What's happening :*( I don't wanna MO to die.

I was so open to helping them fix their game. raagh. I don't understand it. WHAT IS HAPPENING DOODS??

the two next focuses for design should be... make pvp GOOD/FUN and make pvp possible. The only reason I can think they did this is because of the instances, but what's the point, making it easier for people to get their books at JC? Who even goes to JC who is a new player loool. Gone are my dreams of JC redtown. :*(

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I've said it before and I'll repeat it. There are WAY too few points for people to go and bank, stable, fill up on reagents etc.

In Darkfall, there were 3-5 wilderness banks for every blue town.

MO2 needs something similar before they can even consider starting turning the few places red players have to bank blue. No matter what makes sense in the lore.

Right now it seems incredibly easy to just camp a red guild out of the game entirely.

Banks are localized so adding more is not even unbalancing in the slightest.

Zandragal

Jan 24, 2022
Is there any way to farm standing other than parcel deliveries? I heard that killing Risars used to work?

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Logged out after the 30 min run back to bakti from red priest, Henrik wake the fuck up this is not fun.
Go drop a nice negative steam review for SV if you havent already. You can refund if ur lucky. $ is the only language SV will understand, so negative reviews, and people quitting, hurt their income, and promote making changes that dont suck.

Is there any way to farm standing other than parcel deliveries? I heard that killing Risars used to work?
Too bad if you are red you still get screwed by this update, even if you are max standing and should be able to res in town. You can be +100 Khurite favor and still cant res at bakti if you have 6 mc. Awesome well thought out system.

Parcels wont give mc back, only standing.

BleckCat

Jul 17, 2020
if you dont wanna be restricted to res, dont be red. easy. wanna kill nub? you'r walking. great change sv!

Tzone

May 16, 2021
if you dont wanna be restricted to res, dont be red. easy. wanna kill nub? you'r walking. great change sv!
Its clear that you dont play. They back stabbed the PvPers who were the main supporting force that got this game to where it is now.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
1644554569959.png

Not good enough. Why? because you have implemented a system that ruined the game for many players and still dont under stand why people are not ok with this. How many times do players have to ask you to stop half implementing systems.

Now I see some back tracking saying you will add more priest after moving the already far meduli priest so far away its half a hour of walking. Making people run from GK for a hour to get to CC/Top Keep. Removing the oasis priest but saying you will add red priest to every keep. Like I feel bad for the keep owners who will have to deal with all the players respawning outside their keeps in 2 years when they finally add seiging.

allowing blue players to spam respawn you which leads to MC griefing at CC/JC. Add blue priest to every dungeon for some reason which only leads to MC griefing and rewarding players who never killed a player.

Adding some weird auto war deccing thing instead of forced wardecs where you have to get 5MCs before you can war dec a enemy guild.

You force your players to either be very pacific blue players that never PvP or full on neg rep murder hobos. I have no hope that the lawless areas will be decent either with how they are doing things.

How it was, was fine with the only needs being war decs and alternatives to besides the GY for noobs. Then SV could work on making PvP hotspots next after that

Rhias

May 28, 2020
How many red priest we've got? Only Kranesh & GK or are there still some out in the wild? And if so, how many?

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
Holy dummy spit, dial back the entitlement, everyone can see its not a great choice, have some patience coz what worse for the game than reds having to walk a little while is griefing the shit out of potential players.

Feel like some of you guys wouldn't last or completely forgot stat loss before TC

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
i think removing red priest from towns GY is good.. was too easy to die and ress istantly . almost surreal. but removing red priest from cc and jc ? bad design

Reactions: 666 and Rhias

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
mc will burn offline now? with afk system?
Yeah well no.

BTW why do the devs hate MK so much again? You've placed the priest so far that nearest priest button sends you somewhere near Moh Ki instead. And remember that barren colon-looking thingy that serves as the pathway to town? Yep, you need to go through that - naked and unarmed, unless you have a house somewhere in the steppe.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Holy dummy spit, dial back the entitlement, everyone can see its not a great choice, have some patience coz what worse for the game than reds having to walk a little while is griefing the shit out of potential players.

Feel like some of you guys wouldn't last or completely forgot stat loss before TC
Agreed. Whether its a shit change or not, the "go leave a negative steam review, resign Henrik, and once my month is out im done they don't deserve my money, the game is ruined" talk here feels like I'm reading a fuckin blue haired reddit thread.

Reactions: Valoran and Archiel

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021

I didn't play MO1 but couldn't you kill people in the middle of a town there? I mean, i wouldn't mind statloss if this was a thing in MO2. But you get oneshot by elite guards if you walk anywhere near a guarded town.