Reasons why Sv should give, or should not give us 50-100 more Action Points.(Update: I changed my mind on that,after the Conversations in this Thread)

Would you like SV to give us 1200 active Action Points instead of 1100 as in MO1

• Total voters

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Humans are the least specialized but also the most versatile, you can lean in all directions depending on your ancestry. If there was more attribute diversity they would actually be better, some attributes are just more powerful than others and if you want to go one direction you basically have to choose a specific attribute set. If there was for example magic that is str or dex based or armed combat that was int or psy based you'd have a lot more possibilities, choices and ultimately balance and a setup with a more average distribution of attributes could benefit from mixing them up.
Humans already get the most attributes and skill points from clade gifts anyway.

I'd rather they balance attributes and give more versatile playstyles than try to artificially balance clades.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Also don't trust the character creation numbers. Just look at the health and stamina differences:
Screenshot 2021-02-05 222255.pngScreenshot 2021-02-05 222431.png

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
Humans are the least specialized but also the most versatile, you can lean in all directions depending on your ancestry.

I see it the Exact Opposite. I see them as the least versatile bc they have to lean in too deep to be good at really anything fighting related.
Alvarians and Ogmirs are very very versatile.

Im running an Alvarian Potion Master. A human can specialize into it better, but I decided I HAVE to have 125+dex

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
They each can only go a specific direction, that makes them more distinct but not more versatile. :p

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
in mo1 maybe lol - you're thinking way to min/max meta IMO

Do you think im going to stay a potions master ;)
Thats you the true beauty of this game, how dynamic it is.
I'll never understand min/maxing

Last edited:
Reactions: Vagrant

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
A human should be able to reach 121 Str and 90 dex when stout, but have less damage Bonus Nodes as the Thursar Kurite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Avenoma

Kuroi

May 28, 2020
Naples, Italy
imho people should just play whichever race they like, personally i don't care about oghmir being probably best fat mage or humans being jack of all trades, i'll just pick my pure sheevra and have fun with it :p

Reactions: Vagrant

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Well, I always do that. I play what I like and then try to maximize for what I want with what I have.
I honestly hate the whole concept of fat mages and all that bullshittery min-maxing, as an honest Blainn player. Make horses throw them off when they are too heavy. :p

Reactions: Kuroi and Vagrant