random ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yarik

Mar 29, 2021
just logged back on and it says my account is banned no warning or anything just was farming with my guild

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
just logged back on and it says my account is banned no warning or anything just was farming with my guild
known bug thats effected a lot of people. just message farmerjoe on the discord and explain the situation, he will check your logs and confirm if it was a bug or not

Fugazi

Mar 30, 2021
Also got banned a few times me and a friend right after a crash.

Gm told me to talk to leadGM since he's the only one that can unban.

My friend got no reply and went to bed, I had to keep hammering in pms to get HIM unbaned. ( he was contacted 3 days later LOL )

I got banned 1st time , pmed leadgm, no answer, had to re-pm the next day and keep "bumping" the pm and finally got an answer, got unbanned.

2nd time happened , started asking for an unban , got 0 answer ... after 24h of waiting I just told them to not waste any time and unninstalled the game. We decided to not buy into this beta , and wait for launch to make our decision.

In all truth , they need some sort of better customer support, even if it's a "we'r looking into it, I'll contact you later" at least pretend your doing something.

Maybe this is normal , but I'm not used to getting a ban , much less having to go to discord to wait without a single answer from the leadGM to unban and have to be recontacting a person in discord ( that doesn't seem to eager to help or to do anything really ) to get a false ban lifted :D

Maybe I got unlucky , but was the most unprofessional thing I ever saw in any mmo I'v played , I really hope it improves.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaChieftain

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
Also got banned a few times me and a friend right after a crash.

Gm told me to talk to leadGM since he's the only one that can unban.

My friend got no reply and went to bed, I had to keep hammering in pms to get HIM unbaned. ( he was contacted 3 days later LOL )

I got banned 1st time , pmed leadgm, no answer, had to re-pm the next day and finally got an answer, got unbanned.

2nd time happened , started asking for an unban , got 0 answer ... after 24h of waiting I just told them to not waste any time and unninstalled the game. We decided to not buy into this beta , and wait for launch to make our decision.

In all truth , they need some sort of better customer support, even if it's a "we'r looking into it, I'll contact you later" at least pretend your doing something.

Maybe this is normal , but I'm not used to getting a ban , much less having to go to discord to wait without a single answer from the leadGM to unban and have to be recontacting a person in discord ( that doesn't seem to eager to help or to do anything ) to get a false ban lifted :D

Maybe I got unlucky , but was the most unprofessional thing I ever saw in any mmo I'v played , I really hope it improves.

yes, I mentioned in another thread as well. the false-positives of the anti-cheat can be a real issue if they persist after release.

but in the end this is beta. I think they are also using this data to fine-tune the automated anti-cheat engine

Fugazi

Mar 30, 2021
I 100% get the false positives , it happens, especially in a beta

What really shocked me was the unprofessional way it was handled and that I needed to keep "re-pming" someone to get my acount fixed.

Again , even if it was a quick "We'r checking your issue , please give us some time and we'll contact you asap ! " to keep me on "hold mode" , just something ... not me having to re-pm untill I'm "lucky" to get a reply....

I really came across like I needed to ask for a favor. Again maybe I'm just badly accustomed, but it really came across like they really dont care and I was just another problem.

After I said to ignore my pm and that I was gonna unninstall ( after 24h with no answer ) , no answer was given, seems the leadGM was content with that ending of conversation.

I really hope I just got a bad experience , cause I don't think this kind of customer support will fly if they are aiming for big numbers.

Reactions: Bicorps

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021

What really shocked me was the unprofessional way it was handled and that I needed to keep "re-pming" someone to get my acount fixed.

Again , even if it was a quick "We'r checking your issue , please give us some time and we'll contact you asap ! " to keep me on "hold mode" , just something ... not me having to re-pm untill I'm "lucky" to get a reply....

I really came across like I needed to ask for a favor. Again maybe I'm just badly accustomed, but it really came across like they really dont care and I was just another problem.

After I said to ignore my pm and that I was gonna unninstall ( after 24h with no answer ) , no answer was given, seems the leadGM was content with that ending of conversation.

I really hope I just got a bad experience , cause I don't think this kind of customer support will fly if they are aiming for big numbers.
direct message farmerjoe. lgm discord cant lift bans ingame.

Leiny

Apr 17, 2021

I feel your sentiment, I was in a similar spot and got 0 replies from LGM! I only got a response after writing on Henriks stream asking for how long ban appeals usually take. The GM was in Henriks chat and told me I had to contact him, which I already had like 10 hours before that. Only after that did he respond to me on Discord and unban me. I would suggest contacting their support at https://mortalonline.squarespace.com/contact-support, I got a response pretty quick and they seemed very helpful!

Last edited:

Leiny

Apr 17, 2021
Ban wave happened lol. Glad to see it.

Not really, the bans are almost always correlated to a crash. Most, if not all the bans have probably been reverted due to the fact that it's a known issue that people randomly get banned. Here's hoping they fix it sooner rather than later.

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
Not really, the bans are almost always correlated to a crash. Most, if not all the bans have probably been reverted due to the fact that it's a known issue that people randomly get banned. Here's hoping they fix it sooner rather than later.

I don't believe you.

nanoswimz

Apr 22, 2021
Got ban day later after latest patch, mined granum in vadda and got crash, then "you are banned" message. Contacted LGM, that was about 30-40 hours spam to him, then he unban me. IMO, bans in current state of the game when actually you pay for testing is overkill. I understand ban when GM have enough of quality proofs of person doing some really crazy things, such as server crashing, mass killing everything with bugs, but that random mass bans i dont understand.

Jaguar

Mar 25, 2021
Hello, please contact (LGM) Discord in our discord server if you're still facing this issue.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.