• No

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Explain in comments)

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Atom

Apr 3, 2022
Yorkshire
MM is really powerful so it should have limitations. It's MA that is too strong atm, which makes MM seem weaker in comparison, but to get back on topic, with my suggestion an MM with PSY could then be more viable.
MM is limited in every aspect. It has lower range, every spell has a different range, easily interrupted (ridiculously so), armour penalties and self interrupted by turning.

Imo the damage and armour bypass are not enough of a pay off for the limitations. I'd be happy to lose some armour penetration if they reworked the interrupts into delays instead. Armour penetration is useless if you never get to cast a spell.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
That is Tzone sumed up in one sentence.
Tell me you don't play a mage without saying you don't play a mage.
You need to learn how to play mage first before you start commenting on competent mage players. Im doing just fine on mages as a mage main. I don't sit in front of people trying to trade damage like its WOW like how you are suggesting the class be played.

Learn to play the game because from your post you dont understand how to play mage.

Atom

Apr 3, 2022
Yorkshire
You need to learn how to play mage first before you start commenting on competent mage players. Im doing just fine on mages as a mage main. I don't sit in front of people trying to trade damage like its WOW like how you are suggesting the class be played.

Learn to play the game because from your post you dont understand how to play mage.
Then you'll know your longest spell is 40m and your average spell is 22m. Average cast times are around 2.5s.
Every time you cast the opponent has 2.5s to close the gap. If you cast in range they are on top of you by they time you finish the cast.
That is without taking into account that everything is interrupting your casts. Movement, hits and nudges.
So you cast out of range and pop them instant as soon as they come in range. They are still on top of you because of your piss poor range.
If you main mage then I'm Brad Pitt's younger, better looking brother.

Reactions: Maladore

Maladore

Jan 26, 2022

Mmm hmmm... tell me more about how you "play mage".

Reactions: Atom

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Mmm hmmm... tell me more about how you "play mage".
tell me how to play it since you act like its not a you problem that the class is bad when you play it incorrectly. A whole bunch of nothing coming for you people who cant play the game correctly then cry to make it like wow.