Promised content

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Do you honestly believe any of that would give Mortal 2 mass appeal? You understand that for a MMO to exist, for it to survive it does need mass appeal. There is no compromising here, It is actually in the name itself; "Mass"ively Multiplayer online game.

You need to focus on the basics first. Don't waste your time chasing dragons. You need to get the average solo player winning in this game or closer to a state of winning. We can't keep ignoring why Mortal 2 is unpopular; it's not dragons, it's not poisons, it's not thieving and if we keep lying to ourselves we won't be doing us any favors.
I don’t think he believes anything. This thread is just a statement of facts of things the developers have said. Your post is like debating an encyclopedia.

Reactions: Daikos

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I was somewhat disappointed that the Epic Release went from rather feature-rich to just a fraction of what it used to be. SV should at least put them on a list of delayed features on the same page so that we can at least see that they're still planned and in the works even if there's no release date for them yet.

Reactions: Amadman

Askiir

Oct 1, 2023
Not sure if I'm an idiot and missed it but fletchery in general. Pretty sure it was a useless secondary skill in MO1, could be wrong. Oh and belt lanterns! (that was promised on the most recent stream).