Pre-order bonus?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
yea.. you got to test builds out in beta before persistence.

yea LOL. Got to play for months for luls for 40 bucks + get a free month sub. At this point, can't even be mad if the game is utter trash.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Just from the nostalgia kick and good feels from Henrik and Seb finally getting where they want to with the game(Mo1+Mo2), getting to play unlimited till release for free has been a blast.

I even won a contest and used the keys to get some friends interested in the game during the events. Not even sure if I will have the time to play the game a whole lot now that it is releasing but I'm proud to have helped doing my part and seeing the game get the love and support the first one deserved and from the passionate people behind it to see and be there when it happens.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Just from the nostalgia kick and good feels from Henrik and Seb finally getting where they want to with the game(Mo1+Mo2), getting to play unlimited till release for free has been a blast.

I even won a contest and used the keys to get some friends interested in the game during the events. Not even sure if I will have the time to play the game a whole lot now that it is releasing but I'm proud to have helped doing my part and seeing the game get the love and support the first one deserved and from the passionate people behind it to see and be there when it happens.

- salute -

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
Wouldn't mind a cape or something like that but honestly don't really care either way... got my money's worth already

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
The people that got the early package get 3 months free and got to reserve a name.

And as mentioned already, got to play the game since early on.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Kids in 2022:

👲What do i get for purchasing the game before it comes out?
🧔‍♂️You get to play the game before it comes out.
👲Yea, but what else do i get?
🧔‍♂️Nothing. You paid early to play early.
👲thats not enough. I also want something else.
🧔‍♂️ Like what?
👲a cape.
🧔‍♂️ But you only paid for the game.
👲ya but i paid early.
🧔‍♂️….to be able to play early.
👲 and for the cape. Also lifetime sub, and all your stuff…cause i paid….remember?