Please, please SV change this game so it can be good!!!1!!11

Treibholz

Nov 30, 2020
Edit1: 7th of April 21, 4:50pm
-------------------------------------------

This game sucks!

Please add:
-Fast travel: Portals (free to use for all), Magic teleporting Spells, Flying mounts, you name it
-Quests. We need a lot of fetch quests. There is nothing to do here despite of interacting with people, so please fill the world with simple tasks. You can copy/paste them, doesnt matter, so not a lot of work
-More Lictors and town watch. Roaming guards that you can also hire
-Tab targeting.
-Character levels
- very powerful weapons and armory you receive automaticaly when leveling up, so you don't have to craft /buy from the stupid players
- A detailed world map with player position marker, quest markers, POIs. You can use it for fast travel.
- Armor skins. I want to wear fat armor but look like a princess
- global auction house
- an ingame store where you can buy buffs and strong weapons
- A third person view that contradicts thievery and breaks immersion
- Heaven pig quest (kill 10 pigs f.e.) that surprise you with a legendary gear set even if you fail (we are in heaven...)
- Lootboxes!!!!
- multiple character transformations on Linkin Park music background

Please remove:
- the full loot system. Make it so, that you can loose one item only when get ganked (you can define it by right clicking and choosing lootable item).
- stamina drain when jumping. No need for that! Make bunnyhopping great again!
-Hilt hits... they are super annoing!
-The skillcap
- The monthly fees. Make it F2P!

Please change
- the graphics. They are not colorful enough. I prefer comic style btw!
- the dark nights and even darker dungeons - make them brighter so you don't need torches
- stationary bank -> make it global
- All of your skills should skyrocket when the char is dying. Its like dreaming - you know - when doing so ... you automatically learn things
- Henriks voice: He should sound like Morgan freeman (Very hard to understand his Swedish accent!)
- Better: Replace Henrik with Kylie Jenner (His appearance is hard on the eye!)

Thanks. I opened this thread so you don't have to!
But please feel free continuing this list by posting ideas, we won't see in this game. ; )

Last edited:

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Also please change Henriks voice to sound like Morgan freeman. I’m sick and tired of watching interviews with that hard to understand white Swedish accent.

And while you are at it, just replace him with Kylie Jenner, just easier on the eyes. Tks

Kebek

Jan 11, 2021
You obviously don't understand what this game is about...