Pets must gain level faster

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I can make a stack of steel in 5 hours of mining, this is 3 armor sets or 50 weapons worth, you can even just farm risar they drop 100 pig iron-500 grain steel. So guy just shut up your brain most be cancer with the level of stupid you post daily.

I can't come to these forums without POSTING. Trying to find some info on DAT PATCH. Anyway, semi... 2/10 toxic post coming!

I'm calling this. I don't think you could do that even w/ attractor, but it does depend on your city of origin. Still, I mine pretty well muhself, like to 100 (I'm not an elf) then move up, so that's like max efficiency mining, only one tick of 111 or 108 or w/e, and it takes me about 30-40 min to get 5 stacks which is usually what I grab. How many stacks you reckon you need? Then you need calx, then you gotta go all the way to duli, get stacks of sab, all without getting in any sort of combat. I def know it's not possible if you're crushing, but I'm super dubious even with the attractor. I'd imagine you are buying sab powder or something. If you got a time lapse vid tho I'd love to see this. I think you might find it takes longer than you think.

Not saying mining isn't relatively easy tho, but it ain't fast. It's one of the most thankless jobs in MO now that prices are tanked. I've pretty much stopped doing it.

fuatX

Feb 5, 2022
Bakti- Morin Khur- Fabernum
Pets are fine tbh. Yet, here you are crying about them. You think Henrik will patch anything for you? He can't even push out a patch on time.
"Pets are fine "for who? For MA meta lovers ofc.
İf u noticed there's a lot players in mortal online 2 wanna play tamer/dominator but they also make farm to,thats why most of people choosing MA path for ez farm and money ofc. İf many people want to change xp rating maybe devs will hear and make a small size patch for game future.
İ bet who dont wanna buff for pets, %100 not a tamer or dominator but still talking like professional...

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
skill animal care it increases the level speed by 100% thats why that skills exists.
While a pet is attacking something it level 4 times faster. so yeah if you know how to level its easy.
But faster would also be cool no question xD

Yup. Get an alt you can afford to invest 100 points in a skill that is absolutely useless in combat, afk it attacking a dummy somewhere that guards can kill anyone who tries to gank it while you afk level it. Transfer the pet to an actual combat account once you level it.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
i'd have to agree, by the nature of how disposable pets are and how many can you store its only fair they level fast instead of being a complete timesink feature to lvl them up. This was already a petition from MO1 public and never aknowledged.
Then again a lot of people like the timesink grind bullshit and i often see people saying "people like (or need) long term mechanics".

I'd personally vouch for horses to be leveled faster cuz its a mobility pet, and anything else remains the way it is.

Myta

Feb 25, 2022
Yup. Get an alt you can afford to invest 100 points in a skill that is absolutely useless in combat, afk it attacking a dummy somewhere that guards can kill anyone who tries to gank it while you afk level it. Transfer the pet to an actual combat account once you level it.

This is absolutely horrible gameplay. Its so bad I have trouble calling it gameplay at all. Pay for another account, have a useless char there, and let it afk for a long time, just so you can use a skill on the main char. Its difficult to find words for how bad that is. Absolutely atrocious. If thats supposed to be the solution, then the system really really needs to change.

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
If they intend to implement pet armors then pet survivability will increase. That said I do think that the flat xp gains needed 10k xp per lvl is horrendous, pets should lvl up quicker at lower lvls. Animal care at 50 ticks 101 every 7 seconds. It takes an excruciating amount of time to lvl up a pet only to lose it or have it die in the first 20 seconds of a fight.

Like many mages, the only reason I have invested in domestication is that we lack a means to pve effectively (yes daggers are an option too but require strength and you end up being a hybrid). Waiting for necromancy.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Are you trying to say something or just be another pointless forum meme?

Why can't it be both? I knew the aggression would ramp, annnd I'm tired of 'arguments' on forums. Still I don't think you can make a stack of steel in 5 hrs. Just found it impossible to not say. It gushed forth from my fingermouth.

Legion

Feb 1, 2022
Why can't it be both? I knew the aggression would ramp, annnd I'm tired of 'arguments' on forums. Still I don't think you can make a stack of steel in 5 hrs. Just found it impossible to not say. It gushed forth from my fingermouth.
At least your stack of steel doesnt just fall over dead from falling down a cliff
Or lag 3 min behind you just to get picked off by an MA or stuck on a rock or just straight up disappear.....

No instead you farmed your steel for hours and got to actually use it. This is the difference atm

Contorto

Feb 18, 2022
I mine 12 stack of rock in 1 hour, you only need 19 stacks of granium, 14 stacks of calx, an 2 stacks of subar. Really I could make 1 stack of steel every 3 hours, but I take breaks between mining runs so ya 1 stack of steel in 5 hours is ez. But a brain dead forum meme like you wouldn't know this.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I mine 12 stack of rock in 1 hour, you only need 19 stacks of granium, 14 stacks of calx, an 2 stacks of subar. Really I could make 1 stack of steel every 3 hours, but I take breaks between mining runs so ya 1 stack of steel in 5 hours is ez. But a brain dead forum meme like you wouldn't know this.

I dunno, man, maybe you got some set up I am unaware of, but I am refusing to say even a veiled personal thing about you.

Maybe you're mining on a mining buff char, but 19 stax if gran is basically 50+ nodes, and that's assuming back to back, even then. I dunno where you are getting 14 stacks of calx back to back either. Then you gotta travel and process. The duli part is small, but it's mainly the travel to and from that is the problem. Run the clock next time, you'll be surprised.

Not to mention, the fewer instances there are, the harder this will become.

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
"Pets are fine "for who? For MA meta lovers ofc.
İf u noticed there's a lot players in mortal online 2 wanna play tamer/dominator but they also make farm to,thats why most of people choosing MA path for ez farm and money ofc. İf many people want to change xp rating maybe devs will hear and make a small size patch for game future.
İ bet who dont wanna buff for pets, %100 not a tamer or dominator but still talking like professional...
MA trumps all, doesn't mean that you should help other OP classes lol

Contorto

Feb 18, 2022
I am acting like an egotistical dipshit by saying your stupid an wrong based on the fact that I a forum meme, but don't worry I'm not being disrespectful or derailing the thread because I say so.
There I fixed your post forum meme.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
There I fixed your post forum meme.

A lot going on here, it seems. Uh, my comment was in relation to you comparing making a stack of steel to leveling a pet. I found it to be an important point to contest as your whole argument rested on how fast it is to make a stack of steel, arguably with consistency.

The rest of the stuff you have said, I have a hard time replying to it. I definitely don't want to escalate this mundane discussion anymore, so, do U.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
No, pets are already too strong as they are. It's not an "investment" to afk watch Netflix while something that wins any gank for you gets stronger for zero effort.

Reactions: Archiel

fuatX

Feb 5, 2022
Bakti- Morin Khur- Fabernum
No, pets are already too strong as they are. It's not an "investment" to afk watch Netflix while something that wins any gank for you gets stronger for zero effort.
then beastmastery,advanced creature control,creature control,herding,dominating or taming is totally useless primary skills right?

yea we playing with low pet for just killed by people and see to their laughts right?

it must be balanced game for each classes, so if u cant fight without weapon, tamers or dominators cant fight withot pets.

beastmastery already locked for a while for unknown reason and u saying they op?

tell me how many times u killed by a pet? i think 0 ( thats the proof how they useless right now)

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
lol I robbed someone for 100g of stuff last night by just pressing 2 with a lvl 66 brown bear I fresh tamed. Zero effort.