Pets must gain level faster

fuatX

Feb 5, 2022
Bakti- Morin Khur- Fabernum
They can die easly already and hard to find one. İm not saying make so easy but its not fair with 101 exp per 5 sec.

Probably devs was tough people will get level while doing anythng but its not working like that...
İf u go outside with little pet

People will r*pe ur pet immediatly. Even my white bear killed by some unknown b*strds in town while im afk a bit. Becoming mage is already makes you very weak and even this still beastmastery doesnt work.
Thnx to u for focusing the solve pet and other bug issues but there's still a lot way for the say " released"
Make ur game more balanced please @Henrik Nyström

P.s: sorry if u understnd barely, english not main lang

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Agreed. Pet points is penalty enough for pet levels. Takes like 8 hours to level up a pet only for the game to bug out or some troll kills it. At this point I only take low level pets to use as fodder basically

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
skill animal care it increases the level speed by 100% thats why that skills exists.
While a pet is attacking something it level 4 times faster. so yeah if you know how to level its easy.
But faster would also be cool no question xD

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
skill animal care it increases the level speed by 100% thats why that skills exists.
While a pet is attacking something it level 4 times faster. so yeah if you know how to level its easy.

Should be like 300% with how easy it is to kill pets.

Myta

Feb 25, 2022
I think the better solution would be to allow the ressurection of pets like it was possible in UO with bonded pets.
Just make it cost some materials, so loosing pets is still not free.

I can understand that it should not be free to replace pets, after all if you die with weapons or armor, replacing those is not free either. But a cost of having to train something again and again for many hours is just not a good price. Its not fun in any way, it just annoys the player. It adds nothing to the economy, there is nothing to buy or gather. Its purely "oh your pet died, so you the player have to be annoyed now".

The equivalent for non pets would be to loose all weapon and armor skills after death. Its just bad design.

Vrenmar

Nov 21, 2020
i think animal care need the huge buff like 500% increase and leave normal gain as is this give tamers a market for selling high level pets/mounts.
agree pets level way to slow even with animal care. In the first MO we had stablemaster godl sink where we could pay a stablemaster to level up the pet, only went to mid range but made them viable for a cost and took 2 hours. Much of taming from MO1 is not properly implented into this game.

Reactions: Speznat

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
Pets should not level faster by attacking the training dummy, instead they should gain levels by killing mobs but changes like this will be implemented around the same time pet stam bars and meaningful control come around

Vrenmar

Nov 21, 2020
Pets should not level faster by attacking the training dummy, instead they should gain levels by killing mobs but changes like this will be implemented around the same time pet stam bars and meaningful control come around

Which will be around the time of probably never. I mean they added bear bags but no armor when henrik said pet armor was coming awhile ago. Lot of half implemented stuff all over the place. We will have to see what the road map brings but I'm not holding my breath

Contorto

Feb 18, 2022
even with animal care it still takes 17 hours for the pet to hit level 100. That absolutely absurd considering it only takes 1 guy with MA 10s to kill it.

Reactions: Speznat and fuatX

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Pets are cancer, no. People have to go out and farm granum for hours along with coal and coke to get steel and you are complaining about pet leveling which is mostly AFK leveling too. No with animal care it does not take 8 hours for pet and you can get herding to get multiple pets to level.

Contorto

Feb 18, 2022
Pets are cancer, no. People have to go out and farm granum for hours along with coal and coke to get steel and you are complaining about pet leveling which is mostly AFK leveling too. No with animal care it does not take 8 hours for pet and you can get herding to get multiple pets to level.
I can make a stack of steel in 5 hours of mining, this is 3 armor sets or 50 weapons worth, you can even just farm risar they drop 100 pig iron-500 grain steel. So guy just shut up your brain most be cancer with the level of stupid you post daily.

• Love
Reactions: fuatX
D

Deleted member 44

Lol when? Last time I saw you in game you ran away from me when all I had was vendor sword after I got your horse down to 30% HP.
Sure man. Some random on the forum says I ran from him. Cool story.

Barney

Jan 28, 2022
I made another post on this an totally agree!!! Days to train a pet not to mention taming/dominating them and then the pet gets killed within 30 seconds even at high level is making me feel like quitting the entire skill tree.

Reactions: fuatX