Patch 0.0.0.13 Bug thread

Kanye West

Jul 6, 2020
Hello everyone, in honor of the beta I decided to make a bug thread so there are eyes on the issues of the game. As they're posted on the forum is found I'll update this OP.

1. For some reason Mortal Online launches the oculus platform and enables my VR headset.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
Hello everyone, in honor of the beta I decided to make a bug thread so there are eyes on the issues of the game. As they're posted on the forum is found I'll update this OP.

1. For some reason Mortal Online launches the oculus platform and enables my VR headset.
Working as intended. MO2 is going to be VR compatible so you can get lap dances from dudes LARPing as e-girls

Kanye West

Jul 6, 2020
Working as intended. MO2 is going to be VR compatible so you can get lap dances from dudes LARPing as e-girls
It is absolutely NOT working as intended. Even if the game is meant to be VR compatible it should not be launching my VR headset and oculus service platform.

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
It is absolutely NOT working as intended. Even if the game is meant to be VR compatible it should not be launching my VR headset and oculus service platform.
They've adopted Microsoft software design philosophy and took the liberty of launching your VR equipment without your permission on your behalf. You're welcome. -Love, Henrik

Sebastian Persson

Lead Programmer
Staff member
May 27, 2020
Sweden
Correct I'll see what I can do, could you report this bug in the game to so that it ends up on our bugtracker plz?