Parcel delivery tasks should pay gold, not just clade/rep

MortalMan

Apr 6, 2021
Given the danger and time required to travel between cities, parcel delivery tasks should pay gold, not just clade/rep. The amount of gold should depend on the distance as well. Thanks

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
We don't need gold with the parcel system. We don't need a gold reward for any "quest-like" system.

What has always made MO unique is that there are finite resources in the world. You have to go out and kill something or gather materials and use your crafting skills to then sell it to players for gold.

Basically just printing money from a repeatable quest (parcels) in a game with an economy such as MO is just a bad idea.

Id really prefer the best GPM meta no be for alliances to run parcel trains with hundreds of people for hours. Let's keep it at what I said above.

I wish more people could understand the impact stuff like this has on the game...

Last edited:

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
We don't need gold with the parcel system. We don't need a gold reward for any "quest-like" system.

What has always made MO unique is that there are finite resources in the world. You have to go out and kill something or gather materials and use your crafting skills to then sell it to players for gold.

Basically just printing money from a repeatable quest (parcels) in a game with an economy such as MO is just a bad idea.

Id really prefer the best GPM meta no be for alliances to run parcel trains with hundreds of people. Let's keep it at what I said above.

I wish more people could understand the impact stuff like this has on the game...
for parcel system rewards i think 2g woudnt hurt that match !

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
I think we should get rid of the parcels entirely. It’s a bad system and without the 5 gold it proved to be a flawed, abused and not a true Mortal-like system.

Let us go back to farming riser for reputation and clade. And make it an option to get reputation farming bandits, sators or any threat to Nave society. This will eliminate the flawed parcel system.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
I think we should get rid of the parcels entirely. It’s a bad system and without the 5 gold it proved to be a flawed, abused and not a true Mortal-like system.

Let us go back to farming riser for reputation and clade. And make it an option to get reputation farming bandits, sators or any threat to Nave society. This will eliminate the flawed parcel system.

OR.

Just let us have the OPTION to turn in heads FOR rep.. Then that way players have to balance rep farming and gold farming, instead of making risar kills entirely positive. If that makes sense at least.

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
10 clade exp seems to me abit too mutch :D

To much?! 1 zombie kill gives 6....

It is WAY too little.

Should give like 30 clade considering you have to run 30-60mins with high chance of getting ganked....

If you running between cities it usually meams..You're carrying something.