Oghmirs

D

Deleted member 44

Oghmirs need the nerf. As someone who has heavily played an Oghmir they just have two much going for them. Here's a list.

Highest archery damage of any race.
Highest armor weight of any race.
High damage bonus.
Highest magic damage of any race.
Highest stamina of any race.
Highest health of any race.
Highest carry weight of any race.

Clades

Natural passive damage reduction against slashing and piercing (the majority of all damage in the game)
Active group damage reduction.
Active individual damage reduction.
Double PU before Potion Utilization.
Increased max hunger pool. (Allows for heal & mana combat healing)
Active heavy heal that only costs 10 silver (crackpipe)
Bonus armor weight. (This is huge as it not only changes the stamina penalty for heavy armor but can also potentially save primary point).
Cheapest race to produce and use metals.

D

Deleted member 44

Crack pipe is pretty much worthless so I think they already got nerfed pretty hard.
Interesting take on balance. Having a heal that no one else has doesn't matter because the amount is low, which it's not by the way.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Oghs kinda trash right now. but not as bad as human and then thursar.

Veela is kinda meta right now.

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
veela is not meta xD oghmirs are still meta, its just everyone is ratting and there arent proper fights so yeah people are either fat mages or veelas for rat reasons, thursars can litterally 1tap people, and humans can have like 2k skill points every race is decent in its own rights, oghmirs are the most op sure, but there are ways to fuck with them

Kameyo

Aug 14, 2020
Interesting take on balance. Having a heal that no one else has doesn't matter because the amount is low, which it's not by the way.
It gave me about 1/8 grey bar with full heath reserves but that was on a fat mage with lower hp. Anyways asking SV to balance things is not always the best idea.

Piet

May 28, 2020
Their pipe is nerfed pretty hard, but is also going to change to not be 10s. They do not have the highest damage what they have second lowest. They are strong in their own way but I would say now that veela are buffed they are all pretty even. You're still just mad I nuked your horse.

D

Deleted member 44

Their pipe is nerfed pretty hard, but is also going to change to not be 10s. They do not have the highest damage what they have second lowest. They are strong in their own way but I would say now that veela are buffed they are all pretty even. You're still just mad I nuked your horse.
What are you talking about? READ WHAT I SAID. 123 is the max strength in the game. Bows don't use damage bonus and are bound by the range of the bow. More strength = More max range potential. You play the clade and don't even know it's strengths.

Piet

May 28, 2020
What are you talking about? READ WHAT I SAID. 123 is the max strength in the game. Bows don't use damage bonus and are bound by the range of the bow. More strength = More max range potential. You play the clade and don't even know it's strengths.
You said "High damage bonus." That is not correct. That's what I was referring to. They are 2nd lowest.

Reactions: PoisonArrows

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Passive Regen with Thursar Regen in a 1v1 is actually the best healing in game for 1v1s duels last a long time until opponent uses tung or better gear that is when Oghmir Pipe Healing burst becomes more effective.

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Now, what are their negatives? They can't kill anything unless the dudes really bad, or if they're on a mount.