Not enough NPC’s that give Clade in Myrland.

Dixie

Jan 27, 2022
The dungeons give a lot of clade, group up and make bank son. What we have is a basic foundation of what mo2 is to be, tbh. They are very openly and clearly waiting for the ue5 port before adding crazy amounts of content; content is coming however. Just follow any number of henrik or fan videos and you can see they have plans

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
How about Clade for Extraction?

like I said in another thread you should get like 50 clade for every max (not true max, 100 effective) lore you get, at least, maybe even some skills, too. People are like zomg 50 clade but I can pull 5 or 6 sators and MA them down for bigly clade. Makes that look like a joke. The fact you can't get clade for noncombat stuff... I mean yea extracting clade and such is interesting, but it'd be way easier to just do it by your skill tree, don't you think? Maybe offer bigger clade bonuses for more crazy skill maxes. And like I said you should get clade for journal discoveries (like cities, camps, etc.) If they are gonna make it like a mmo quest, they need to flesh it out. Until then, I'm just gonna rofl stomp sators en masse.

lol @ ue5 plans incoming. I said I would stop trolling, so I am just gonna leave it there.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Shits simply not thought for the amount of people that populate the spaces, theres contest but at expense of pve progression. Too much empty places, shit should have way more fauna giving cladepoints.

Extraction and all those shitty crafting/pve classes should benefit somehow besides being semi-afk gathering or processing. PVE Is really garbage tho.

Also clade tree Is completly placeholder and its a joke people have to decide between pvp and crafting/pve clade points, and even more of a joke they didnt add a way to reset cladepoints and rather have nothing. Whats this amateur hour?

I'd be carefull with Henrik's promises, theres a Gap between reality and expectations.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
like I said in another thread you should get like 50 clade for every max (not true max, 100 effective) lore you get, at least, maybe even some skills, too. People are like zomg 50 clade but I can pull 5 or 6 sators and MA them down for bigly clade. Makes that look like a joke. The fact you can't get clade for noncombat stuff... I mean yea extracting clade and such is interesting, but it'd be way easier to just do it by your skill tree, don't you think? Maybe offer bigger clade bonuses for more crazy skill maxes. And like I said you should get clade for journal discoveries (like cities, camps, etc.) If they are gonna make it like a mmo quest, they need to flesh it out. Until then, I'm just gonna rofl stomp sators en masse.

lol @ ue5 plans incoming. I said I would stop trolling, so I am just gonna leave it there.
Or if they are forcing you to mindless repeat crafts to Lore up at least reward the wasted Time and effort into the most absolutly boring piece of content the game offers, but hey people need long term progression.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Way more needs to give clade gift xp. Farming random mobs, extraction, etc. Its dumb that its just specific mobs. Everyone needs glade gifts. Its stupid that you can max your combat farming and butchering mobs but if you didnt kill walkers and bandits and stuff you got no clade gifts.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Their needs to be more bandit and riser camps. Maybe add addtional type of humanoids that can give clade. With things so spread out it makes the game Feel odd.
I’m not saying flood the world with it but add more things in please.
maybe you should also give the "kill them all" button?
in general, it is better to make pumping as difficult as possible, because when people reach the maximum very quickly, they begin to engage in grifering out of boredom and they are no longer interested in anything except pvp

Reactions: Bladeer01

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
maybe you should also give the "kill them all" button?
in general, it is better to make pumping as difficult as possible, because when people reach the maximum very quickly, they begin to engage in grifering out of boredom and they are no longer interested in anything except pvp

dunno any class that needs 20 clade except to say 'they did it.' A buncha people got like 15 clade in haven. I'm not buying this. It should be difficult, but the tree should be expanded w/ more interesting gifts, then, and tiers, you ever played Grim Dawn, the whole constellation thing? The system, as said, is very unrefined and basic. Dudes coming out of haven w/ necessary clades just means they grind more. There are dungeons, animals, all sorts of things. Like killing one of each animal type should give you some clade, maxing the lore of each type should give you clade, discovering each dungeon, etc. You want people to gain clade by playing your game not doing the same shit. You shouldn't be able to grind the shit out of clade in Haven; that's where your argument falls flat.

Clade is semi-necessary, but not really. It is minor boosts in a lot of cases (except for stuff like alv speed,) there is very little flavor separation. So many skills are not able to be boosted by clade and gifts like Naiad that actually change the way you play are few and far between. Clade should be hard, true, but it should force you to play the game, not grind the same mobs for hours. If you are at 20 clade not only should you have good bonuses, not just 'extra skills you kinda think are cool from 15-20,' but it should be proof you put in a lot of time experiencing the whole game. It's bad design. I hope they can get to it soon, but I assume they are gonna work on getting everyone on 1 server foremost... even tho I dunno if that's gonna happen heh.

Reactions: Melhisedek

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
dunno any class that needs 20 clade except to say 'they did it.' A buncha people got like 15 clade in haven. I'm not buying this. It should be difficult, but the tree should be expanded w/ more interesting gifts, then, and tiers, you ever played Grim Dawn, the whole constellation thing? The system, as said, is very unrefined and basic. Dudes coming out of haven w/ necessary clades just means they grind more. There are dungeons, animals, all sorts of things. Like killing one of each animal type should give you some clade, maxing the lore of each type should give you clade, discovering each dungeon, etc. You want people to gain clade by playing your game not doing the same shit. You shouldn't be able to grind the shit out of clade in Haven; that's where your argument falls flat.

Clade is semi-necessary, but not really. It is minor boosts in a lot of cases (except for stuff like alv speed,) there is very little flavor separation. So many skills are not able to be boosted by clade and gifts like Naiad that actually change the way you play are few and far between. Clade should be hard, true, but it should force you to play the game, not grind the same mobs for hours. If you are at 20 clade not only should you have good bonuses, not just 'extra skills you kinda think are cool from 15-20,' but it should be proof you put in a lot of time experiencing the whole game. It's bad design. I hope they can get to it soon, but I assume they are gonna work on getting everyone on 1 server foremost... even tho I dunno if that's gonna happen heh.
I completely agree with you

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Their needs to be more bandit and riser camps. Maybe add addtional type of humanoids that can give clade. With things so spread out it makes the game Feel odd.
I’m not saying flood the world with it but add more things in please.

Current list.

Bandits (bowman, caster, bandit, bandit leader, bandit vet, veteran caster, healer)
Scoundrels
Risars
Tribe Rats
Sators
Tagmatons
Spider Queen
Forrest Troll
Jungle Troll
Mountain Troll
Clothos Queen
Minotaurs
Undead
Running Parcels....

I think that pretty much covers it. So not counting each subgroup... we have 10 different clade awarding NPCs. This is opposed to the two dozen non-clade awarding NPCs.

It isnt that there is a lack of clade awarding mobs, it is there is not enough ways to gain clades if you dont fight. Imagine being a mage and just providing heals? Or a crafter who rarely does any mob farming. Honestly you should gain clades for finding new locations for your journal, or new mobs for your journal. You should gain clades for hitting certain crafting titles.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Current list.

Bandits (bowman, caster, bandit, bandit leader, bandit vet, veteran caster, healer)
Scoundrels
Risars
Tribe Rats
Sators
Tagmatons
Spider Queen
Forrest Troll
Jungle Troll
Mountain Troll
Clothos Queen
Minotaurs
Undead
Running Parcels....

I think that pretty much covers it. So not counting each subgroup... we have 10 different clade awarding NPCs. This is opposed to the two dozen non-clade awarding NPCs.

It isnt that there is a lack of clade awarding mobs, it is there is not enough ways to gain clades if you dont fight. Imagine being a mage and just providing heals? Or a crafter who rarely does any mob farming. Honestly you should gain clades for finding new locations for your journal, or new mobs for your journal. You should gain clades for hitting certain crafting titles.
Agree, there isn't enough alternative ways to gain clade experience except through pve with a very small selection of mobs.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Thor76

Jan 22, 2022
Current list.

Scoundrels
Risars
Tribe Rats
Sators
Tagmatons
Spider Queen
Forrest Troll
Jungle Troll
Mountain Troll
Clothos Queen
Minotaurs
Undead
Running Parcels....

this list is very low if you factor in spawn times vs populations vs group requirements.
most of those are incredibility impractical.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
this list is very low if you factor in spawn times vs populations vs group requirements.
most of those are incredibility impractical.

Not really. You can easily farm minos, Tags, undead, Bandits, Sators, Scoundrols, tribe rats, and Risars. I have done it on my dex mage dominator, and on my new MA that replaced the mage. I do it on foot just to see if it can be done.

Reactions: Najwalaylah