Next Patch?

Ministro

Dec 3, 2020
I've been testing/reading/posting to the point where everyone is starting to repeat everything ad nauseum. Any idea when next patch is up? Nothing in News channel nor Patch Notes channel, unless I missed something. I don't really see a lot of new info posting up, and 11/26 was 10 days ago. I saw the push-back of launch to March 2021, but couldn't find anything on next patch. Is there a date or info on changes anywhere that I missed?

Darthus

Dec 1, 2020
Henrik mentioned in a stream last Monday right after the stress test that the next patch was due "in a few days" and would include more weather, armor resources and flagging.

So they seem to be a bit later than that but as you say it seems like the popularity and amount of information that they got from the stress test might have interrupted their flow a little bit. It might also change up their road map to know that they have three more months.

But I agree some kind of update or noticed the community would be nice we had to find out about the delay from a shareholder announcement with no public announcement or update to us at all.

Bambal

May 28, 2020
It was clear from main dev - Seb as well, that is going to be next week, a bigger one, to fit in actually 2 patches in 1, the missed one from end Nov and the mid Dec one together.

Darthus

Dec 1, 2020
It was clear from main dev - Seb as well, that is going to be next week, a bigger one, to fit in actually 2 patches in 1, the missed one from end Nov and the mid Dec one together.

Good to hear, you’re a font of info Bambal. =) Where did you hear that btw? I’m trying to find good sources of hearing the Dev’s communications. The stress test video with Henrik were great, but also meant listening to like 8 hours of content to try to sift down 1 hour of Q&A (I wish someone recorded the questions and answers).

Ori

Dec 1, 2020

Any idea what is in the second patch?

Darthus

Dec 1, 2020
Bambal is claiming it will contain the mid-Dember content (which makes sense, next week would start at Dec 14th). You can check the roadmap here:

Reactions: Ministro and Ori

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Looking forward to experimenting with cooking, if it's in.
Also interested to see what the visible resources will look like. Whether it's only some shading or other means as well.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
I actually wonder about the roadmap.
Does the End of December Ecumenical mean the whole school.
Also we need taming and mounts soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vagrant

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Mounts will also have a big impact on balance, just as magic will. Which is why it's really pointless to have any kind of release or even balancing talks without them in.

Reactions: Grudge Bringer