New player here, looking for guidense

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
Played the past few days,
I got bored in Heaven it was like I played in singleplayer mode (n) so i jumped in big continent in Fabernum city, saw here on forum that is like Heaven

And the real action begane

some partys battled near the bridge on the way to cemetery, they left me alone
some naked guy with a bear came and killed all of us in the cemetery then some big partys on horses came and killed that dude, then they came around every 30mins to see what was going on

still have few days left to play till RL things.

good luck

Last edited:

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
some naked guy with a bear came and killed all of us in the cemetery then some big partys on horses came and killed that dude, then ...

forgot to say while the pk was busy killing the newbies there I hit him 3 times with my bow, but then he focus me with his bear and went to Heaven 🤣
during that time my logic told me to "run away" while my instict said "kill him"

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
I have this day left to play and then I have RL work

for the update
I messed around in Fabernum some more, if i cant tame a horse I shure can buy one :D, took me a while how to get horse bags, but the travel and gold making got way better, picked up all the copses of zombies and gone to butcher table, made big stacks and sold them to auction house.
Olso figured out that the timers when gankers come to cemetery, its like eve and albion, there off Hours when are less ppl and full hours when u get q time when u log.

Some guy was naked and he said that he will give me a free horse just to come with him, I knew it was a trap but i went with it to see how they do it olso a common thing in eve/albion, there is no way u get free stuff unles u are friends for a while, so that guy took me away from the city and near some trees were 2 gray guys hide, they had big swords and cool armor but my vela vela vela vela max dex and speed clades left them eating my dust 🤣 , Im no expert at this game but I think they are just starting in the ganking seen.

Wanted to see how is life in other citys, so I ghost walk south, my aim was Vadda but I ended up in Batki 🤣, it will be my main city when I get back.
Nacked like I was, ran to cemetery took zombie corpses and sold what I butched, got a sword then a horse, next i mounted and went to find some leather for mount bags, mistaken est with west, found wolf, bears and bandits but no bush pigs, the bandits thinked they were players and ran away so far that i found a cliff and my dead horse at the botom :ROFLMAO:, some aventure it was.

From what I saw in Batki some few ideas poped in my mind to how get rich, as for gankers, saw 5 fron Sexy guild kiling every player that moved, for some reason they left me alone, I was very scary naked with the cheapes sword in my hand, olso I think was the only one with no guild tag.

have some questions:

How you heal your pet with veterinary?
what the point if your horse having high lvl vs low lvl?
can I kill alone a TerrorBird with bow/sword? if yes how?
any bigginer advice on cooking?

Good luck and have fun

Last edited:

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I have this day left to play and then I have RL work

for the update
I messed around in Fabernum some more, if i cant tame a horse I shure can buy one :D, took me a while how to get horse bags, but the travel and gold making got way better, picked up all the copses of zombies and gone to butcher table, made big stacks and sold them to auction house.
Olso figured out that the timers when gankers come to cemetery, its like eve and albion, there off Hours when are less ppl and full hours when u get q time when u log.

Some guy was naked and he said that he will give me a free horse just to come with him, I knew it was a trap but i went with it to see how they do it olso a common thing in eve/albion, there is no way u get free stuff unles u are friends for a while, so that guy took me away from the city and near some trees were 2 gray guys hide, they had big swords and cool armor but my vela vela vela vela max dex and speed clades left them eating my dust 🤣 , Im no expert at this game but I think they are just starting in the ganking seen.

Wanted to see how is life in other citys, so I ghost walk south, my aim was Vadda but I ended up in Batki 🤣, it will be my main city when I get back.
Nacked like I was, ran to cemetery took zombie corpses and sold what I butched, got a sword then a horse, next i mounted and went to find some leather for mount bags, mistaken est with west, found wolf, bears and bandits but no bush pigs, the bandits thinked they were players and ran away so far that i found a cliff and my dead horse at the botom :ROFLMAO:, some aventure it was.

From what I saw in Batki some few ideas poped in my mind to how get rich, as for gankers, saw 5 fron Sexy guild kiling every player that moved, for some reason they left me alone, I was very scary naked with the cheapes sword in my hand, olso I think was the only one with no guild tag.

have some questions:

can I kill alone a TerrorBird with bow/sword? if yes how?

Good luck and have fun
Awesome story. If you're ever in Fabernum again, I got a few spare horses and horse equipment that I'd happy to trade to you for a good price. Of course, I'll be competing with the long list of pet traders already listing their fine animals here, so we'll see. 🙂

texmex

Apr 8, 2022
Joué ces derniers jours,
Je me suis ennuyé au paradis c’était comme si je jouais en mode solo alors j’ai sauté sur un grand continent dans la ville de Fabernum, vu ici sur le forum qui est comme le paradis(n)

Et l’action réelle a commencé

certains groupes se sont battus près du pont sur le chemin du cimetière, ils m’ont laissé seul
un gars nu avec un ours est venu et nous a tous tués dans le cimetière, puis de grandes fêtes à cheval sont venues et ont tué ce mec, puis ils sont venus toutes les 30 minutes pour voir ce qui se passait.

Il reste encore quelques jours pour jouer jusqu’à ce que RL fasse les choses.

bonne chance
[/CITATION]
salut je cherche des compagnions de voyages pour MO2

Davros

Jan 26, 2022
Sounda like you want to go kind of hunter/tamer route, so I would look for guides towards that. I started as a mage and morphed into a hybrid and now a kind of naturalist. I will probably change again. It's very possible to change based on what you want. It isn't quick, but definitely doable without having to reroll.

Midkemma

Feb 27, 2022

You need to be so close to your mount that you could French kiss it. Then use bandage.
There is no icon to show how long and (at least with min skill) it can take a fair few seconds. I've not timed it so can't say for sure.

High level horse has more HP. More HP = more hits, lasts longer and higher probability of escape.

What do you want to cook? Are you willing to spend points or bare min?
Bare min IMO:
Stam = Grain on spit. Spit seems to be the tool for stam.
HP = Pig Meat in pot. Pot seems to be the tool for HP
Magic = I have basically mixed some veg in with flour on spit. I have heard steamed meat in cream but then that'll be investing points so... I guess experiment or ask someone else. Sorry.

With 0 extra skills you can easily keep yourself fed. IMO way too easy.

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
You need to be so close to your mount that you could French kiss it. Then use bandage.
There is no icon to show how long and (at least with min skill) it can take a fair few seconds. I've not timed it so can't say for sure.

High level horse has more HP. More HP = more hits, lasts longer and higher probability of escape.

What do you want to cook? Are you willing to spend points or bare min?
Bare min IMO:
Stam = Grain on spit. Spit seems to be the tool for stam.
HP = Pig Meat in pot. Pot seems to be the tool for HP
Magic = I have basically mixed some veg in with flour on spit. I have heard steamed meat in cream but then that'll be investing points so... I guess experiment or ask someone else. Sorry.

With 0 extra skills you can easily keep yourself fed. IMO way too easy.

thx for info, tryed anything i can think of to use bandage my horse but iti didnt work :ROFLMAO:
for cooking, i have the icon that i lose stamina and it bugs me, i eat and eat, an always apear, so i tryed springbock something foot it helps but the icont that tells me to rest or eat still apeares after a while

olso found out on Desert Horse and Steppe Horse have the more stamina and can out run gankers if they have lesser horses

what happens if u are criminal above 5 kills?
how u get reputation back?
is there somewere u can kill with no penalty?

whats the deal with 440 combat speed and above is that realy big diference? vs 420 combat speed for example ? saw a vela with speed with 2 selfbuffs from clades had almost 500 combat speed

controle aim is not in game as I saw :/

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
OK, so I'm back in business, made a new character more serios this time and can do all things listed above.

My main base is in bakti, making a good living - seling horses/bows/buchering stuff, my aim now is to build a house for great profit.

Joined Guild in Meduli so I have to go back a forth to Batki and beacuse the roads are dangerous me and guild mate got hunted by Skiff just outside of Meduli.
In Tindrum sewers are no different we were 5 vs 3 CTX guys and we wiped 🤣 , I died 1st just because I was hiting the mage in the head with my bow :unsure:.

Good Luck,