NEW Murdercount GLITCH\BUG ?

Dec 23, 2021
Far as i know if somebody attack you first and murder you ,then you have the rights to give him murdercount at priest.

Since the last 2 patch i experienced i can't make report at priest when somebody killing me.

I got attacked near Trindem yesterday and my horses hit by arrows. Then i run into the forest while i got some arrows. This two guy and horses status it was gray. i fought back and died. But i can't report them at priest. it happend me agin after 1 hour and my guild mates reported same problem.
Maybe Its some horse bug and they show grey status but not work like that?
Anyone experienced same thing about mc?

So i didnt had any criminal status or etc when im died. And didnt attacked any blue during fight.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Far as i know if somebody attack you first and murder you ,then you have the rights to give him murdercount at priest.

Since the last 2 patch i experienced i can't make report at priest when somebody killing me.

I got attacked near Trindem yesterday and my horses hit by arrows. Then i run into the forest while i got some arrows. This two guy and horses status it was gray. i fought back and died. But i can't report them at priest. it happend me agin after 1 hour and my guild mates reported same problem.
Maybe Its some horse bug and they show grey status but not work like that?
Anyone experienced same thing about mc?

So i didnt had any criminal status or etc when im died. And didnt attacked any blue during fight.
They made adjustments like homepriesting out of the region will stop you from home priesting to to rep loss them in their home town. Also it seem that running from jungle to bakti it will prevent it.

Dec 23, 2021
They made adjustments like homepriesting out of the region will stop you from home priesting to to rep loss them in their home town. Also it seem that running from jungle to bakti it will prevent it.

They patched this far as i know.
You get murdercount only and not reputation loss if i remember. Negative rep only for guard actions now.
Or i mistaken?
Its not clear for veterans then not will be clear for new players too.