New dungeon dropping trinkets is amazing for this game and should not be changed at all.

Iloros

Dec 14, 2023
This new dungeon, both mobs and the boss drops trinkets in very high % rate, which is great and suggested by many players who actually care about this game.

It makes trinkets, which are very overpriced, too much time sink, RNG, OP items avaliable to everyone and more common, by prices simply dropping, as they should.

I have decent trinkets myself that I grinded for, and the current prices are even crazier then when I bought mine. We are talking about years of farming legit in game spots, to buy top tier trinkets.

60k rubers, adamant barely on sale and for 100+k, 22k topazes, prices right now are crazy and very demotivating to new players, who make 5 gold off of task vendor they take half an hour to do.

A nicer progress such as veteran system, is already coming in the game, we dont need trinkets as the ultimate end game progression, locked behind just outlaws making them them the best farm by far, only because they are the only non bosses that drop trinkets at an optimal rate. If anything, I would buff all trinket drop rates by a certain %, even from bandits, sators, rats so if you wanna make it random, make it random, not "if you wanna be rich asf, farm outlaws and thats it".

Current system just makes rich people richer, if you want new plagers, you want to change this disparity, you can only make it to end game by playing around with trinkets, and the only thing you can do with gold beyond 300k anyways is R word with three letters that ends with MT.

Reactions: Gnidex and Xunila

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
A large percentage of people that buy those stupidly overpriced trinkets are all bought with rmt money. Too much cheated and exploited gold in the game. Too little done by SV early on in the game to ban and removed cheated gold. They’ve cracked down more lately but the damage was done very early on. So many exploits that went abused for months and months.

The main issue is not even the trinkets, but the flux to re-roll them. It is ridiculously low drop rates. Sv needs to make flux much easier to get. That alone would drop the price of trinkets.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Agree,

however i'd prefer to see trinket drop rates adjusted instead of all localized to one dungeon that will be gate kept from solo players.

Why is it that the drop rate is already super low, then the gem drop rate is like nonexistent beyond amethyst.

Reactions: Rahz

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
ReMove Trinkets, as posted on Reddit. Clean it up!

I can't believe any hardcore pvpers like trinkets.