Nerfing new Myrland Instances is a slap in the face to players

Feb 4, 2022
San Diego, CA
So out of touch. People that got to play 3 weeks uncontested, got free keeps, glitched Risar gold, rare drops, enough Tephra to last a year, but now people who haven't been able to play have to be penalized.

I agree that it is unfair that certain large guilds have gotten such a head start in the game and gained an unfair advantage through abusing hacks and exploits. I really hope that the devs actually do something to punish and ban those who used queue hacking to skip to the front of the queue. Entire guilds were using this to make it so that they got in the first time, every time. It was not a coincidence.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I agree that it is unfair that certain large guilds have gotten such a head start in the game and gained an unfair advantage through abusing hacks and exploits. I really hope that the devs actually do something to punish and ban those who used queue hacking to skip to the front of the queue. Entire guilds were using this to make it so that they got in the first time, every time. It was not a coincidence.

Yes anyone with a high ping that ran 10+ clients at the same time could easily login. Not to mention the whole return to login screen stuff to login. Obviously, PvP players are not strangers to exploits, and many share and abuse them as much as they can. As the saying goes in PvP games - when it comes to exploits hit hard and strike fast

Feb 1, 2022
Yes anyone with a high ping that ran 10+ clients at the same time could easily login. Not to mention the whole return to login screen stuff to login. Obviously, PvP players are not strangers to exploits, and many share and abuse them as much as they can. As the saying goes in PvP games - when it comes to exploits hit hard and strike fast
how the fuck did you add pvp players here?

only pvp players had access to the game?

Feb 1, 2022
what hacks?

btw i hope that many people who had played this time worked very hard to get more mats no big fun to killing bums all day long.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Keep spots are one thing. The larger the group the easier. More than likely it would have been the same big guilds getting the same spots even if they were delayed.

houses however are different. Those lucky, or shady, enough to beat the queue pretty much got first pick at the best spots, and now everyone else will be restricted to other instances so they wont even be able to contest the spots. It will be very hard to displace them.

Sep 11, 2021
It's a literal joke. Apparently our money isn't as good as other players' money since we have to play on these nerfed versions of the main game. Imagine being so obstinate that you won't do the obvious thing and just release regional servers. SV isn't going to get much beyond the 2k player cap they already have.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
They just needed to make it so you can't take things from the instances to the mainland. Their worry isn't the players who can't play, but the people who have dominated the main instance coming over and reaping hard. Unfort, like the 2 clade zombies in haven, this affects new players more. I'll legit be fine with never going to mainland Myrland if they make the instance/shards w/e decent. Seems like Mryland1 is bizarro world anyway with it being locked down for so long.

I can't sell on broker, big part of my money making, I can't mail things to myself (what's the point of 2 chars, not gonna geforce dual log, guess I'll pass to friends, still zzz), can't make a guild... wattafak man. They need to, as I said on steam, put out a legit roadmap and not just sardu coming soon, cuz if anyone looks in the distance and all they see is sardu they are going to probably uninstall. lol.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020

Wiping is the only answer at this point. Full wipe. Skills and everything.

People have been locked out for TWO WEEKS. More players are locked out than those who have gotten in. Hell I had all my zoologies randomly deleted on a character in Haven. Secondaries trained to 100 and all of a sudden they're trained to 0. (Secondaries can't be untrained)

They should have shut Myrland down at the start of all this.

Some argument could be made they shouldn't have done it 2-3 days into this, but at this point, I do not believe it is an exaggeration to say MO2 has had the worst launch in the history of MMO launches. It certainly is the worst I've ever personally experienced and I've been through a few. If the clonetinents fix the issue they need to wipe everything and start fresh at that point. And if not, they should wipe and start fresh whenever they actually do get things fixed.

Reactions: ArcaneConsular

SirTexasSir

Jan 29, 2022
Texas
Just like how they been nerfing Haven xp even though a lot of us have nothing better to do cause we are stuck in Haven and that is why we have such high stats, even with the nerf folks still have high stats cause all we got to do is grind the same thing over and over.

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
Just like how they been nerfing Haven xp even though a lot of us have nothing better to do cause we are stuck in Haven and that is why we have such high stats, even with the nerf folks still have high stats cause all we got to do is grind the same thing over and over.

They actually should have increased haven zombies xp, so that haven prisoners would have at least higher clade gifts as the, turds that are afk locking myrland.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Its the SV way!
Back in the day the way they went about favortism was by simply handing out resources, gold and siege equips to the people they liked.

Now they simply block out the people they dont like :ROFLMAO: nice gig. SV so good at building up their rep :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kaemik

koruun

Feb 8, 2022
Nerfing the playable servers after more than 2 weeks of a shitshow is so insolent and infuriating.

Reactions: Jatix

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Thats a real pity, i would have joined! Got the perfect name too: doolie doods on dooty!

lol, but,

They actually should have increased haven zombies xp, so that haven prisoners would have at least higher clade gifts as the, turds that are afk locking myrland.

should have at least left it the same. It's 2 now! I logged in yesterday to get some bone tissue and spam a few weps, and it's like... ehh? Like they don't want people coming out of Haven Clade 20. But what's clade 20 worth when everyone else is sitting on stacks of mats.

I see no reason for these instances other than the people who are already guilded sending minions to harvest mats and bring them back. Mats should have never been able to be moved from instances to mainland (it's not FOR the people who are already set up on mainland...), and it should have never been so heavily nerfed. I understand they are dummy instances (like havens), and that's why, but if they don't work to separate them, this whole thing is a joke. It COULD be a jumping off point to 'multiple worlds, multiple histories.' However, they have to keep it 1 char per 'pair' of continents or server. Like you can haven into whatever, but then you are there. Kill two birds, let people have their extra chars, but you will have to build your own 'unique history.' And this way people get a pseudo fresh start, too. winwinwin.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Its the SV way!
Back in the day the way they went about favortism was by simply handing out resources, gold and siege equips to the people they liked.

Now they simply block out the people they dont like :ROFLMAO: nice gig. SV so good at building up their rep :ROFLMAO:

Yeah. A lot of people have been saying don't negative review for the good of the game etc. etc.

But the way they are handling this situation is 100% on them. If they were sincerely sorry and doing their best to make it right I'd probably have a positive review up. But I don't care about this game so much that I'm willing to lie on behalf of its developers. All the resets that kick the afks so people can get in consistently in EU timezone and over day-long queues if you queue up any other time? If I weren't as invested as I already am, particularly in terms of people I care about playing, I probably wouldn't pick this game up as a fresh title knowing what I know now.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Thanks, broken half baked servers that have less content than prewipe, another placeholder before fixing the 1 server capacity for myrland lol. This is pathetic af.

Last edited:

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
reported your message.

really tired of that bullshit about dupes
Its not like they are lying haha. This is common practice since mo1 and they never had the infrastructure to look for that shit and i assure you they don't have it now either. But who cares to be honest when they make a release that only lets 1/10 of the population and the people that get to play get all possible advantage in a competitive game. This kind of shit is old school SV development its like a dejavu.