Name reservation is starting

Will you as old MO1 player use the same character name in MO2?

• Yes

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I never played MO1 but I'm reserving a name

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I will not tell you

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
I've transitioned away from the name I was known for in MO1...Since it was a name I for whatever reason named my first character after hiatus, while extremely intoxicated lol I was known as Turban, before that I played as Sisco. I've had many names during beta, I've gone for themed names depending on build and professions.

EZgold

Jan 28, 2021
Good point. Does somebody know if StarVault verifies the writing style and avoids names like Rankor, RanKor and RankoR? In my opinion there can be only one.
I think they lowercase your name internally. Since you can also send through postal service using only lowercase towards names made with capital letters combination. And they arrive without problem.

Jybwee

May 28, 2020
After so many rerolls trying to find the perfect character that will work for me. One thing is crystal clear - I NEED to be human in MO2. 1 character per account makes those skill points extremely valuable to me!

Now i gotta retire Gurty and my Veelan t-shirt, lol. Wonder if SV ever considered a Sard/Sard + Khur/Tind T-shirt :)

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
After so many rerolls trying to find the perfect character that will work for me. One thing is crystal clear - I NEED to be human in MO2. 1 character per account makes those skill points extremely valuable to me!

Now i gotta retire Gurty and my Veelan t-shirt, lol. Wonder if SV ever considered a Sard/Sard + Khur/Tind T-shirt :)
I may do a Tind -Tind as well. You can make all weapons/armors/and shields with all materials. (-master alloys) then be a decent hybrid.

dantewyn

Sep 16, 2020
So, my GF used my computer to reserve her name but didn't sign out of my steam account. As a result, her reserved name was linked to my steam account. Is there a way for her to correct this mistake?

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
They should drop the lifetime sub for MO1 and lower the package price, seeing that the old game will be shut down when MO2 goes live in about 3 months time. It might get more uptake if they did.

Darthus

Dec 1, 2020