Mortal Online 2 Forums Empty?

BlacKnight

Apr 17, 2022
Hail.

I have a feeling most of the MO2 community doesnt know/use our forums. Feels like we have the same amount of users as we did during MO1.

Do we need more advertisement at official discord and in-game?

This system is way better for general discussion and market trades overall, for several reasons.

Dazin

Jan 29, 2022
Perhaps there are a larger number of lurkers? As a new MO2 player I found the forums easily enough but haven’t actively posted much as either a) being new I don’t have much to contribute as I’m still learning the game or b) the thread/post is personal and toxic and there is no reason to insert myself into the discussion.

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
Discord killed the forums along with the data breach that took MO1 forums back a few years

Reactions: Hooves

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Hail.

I have a feeling most of the MO2 community doesnt know/use our forums. Feels like we have the same amount of users as we did during MO1.

This system is way better for general discussion and market trades overall, for several reasons.
Well they banned most of the people on the discord that were active and nothing really to do on the forums but beg and complain to the devs.

The unofficial discord is far more active then the official one due to the censorship.

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
Henrik already mentioned that he is going to Advertise the Hell out of MO2 soon. Most of the idiotic girl scout comments are NOT relevant. To be MINT as a LOGO as a creator in a Sandbox... If you don't have that Cryptic creativity, you might wanna go see if McDonalds is hiring.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Perhaps there are a larger number of lurkers? As a new MO2 player I found the forums easily enough but haven’t actively posted much as either a) being new I don’t have much to contribute as I’m still learning the game or b) the thread/post is personal and toxic and there is no reason to insert myself into the discussion.

the downdest kids r still here tho. We are just talking to each other. haha.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Forums follow the ingame trends. Both being empty.

If the game was good and active and more importantly fun to play, the forums generally follow the trend.
This is just SV doing SV things.

oldeurope

Sep 7, 2021
Im now reading here for a while.
The same themes are looping here over and over.

People post ideas how they think the game could make better (often thoughts how to lower massiv griefing) instantly smashed down by red players for EVERY idea without any sense of learning from orher opinions.

Theres also a permanent toxic mimimi under a lot of posts.

In my opinion here are a lot of dudes massivly playing the game but shiting where they eat. For me its very hard to take dudes serious as a partner to discuss that behave like this.

Hendrik and his dudes seems not to read very activly what totaly makes sense. There is not a lot of input from a devs view to find here thats not said often enough (and simply dont mach the designidea from mo2).

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
This game is dying. I saw the same in 2011, when was playing in MO1. Right now online is 860. 50% are in Haven. I think to the end of this year online will be about 500 and in next year in MO2 will be playing only Henrik with his friends.
If MO3 will be released for example in 2033 I will play it.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Well they banned most of the people on the discord that were active and nothing really to do on the forums but beg and complain to the devs.

The unofficial discord is far more active then the official one due to the censorship.
To be fair, 50% of activity in the unofficial discord is the same 3 or 4 people calling each other slurs and shit posting about absolutely nothing. It's like watching a bunch of string beans from 4chan & reddit acting hard on the internet lol

Then another 25% of activity is mixed between reeing about moderators on official discord, how PvP is dying and the final 25% is guilds memeing each other. 75% Of the activity is ripe turd, which is about inline with the ratio on the official discord.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
idk I used to post a lot of feedback in beta along with many more. But then they ignored the bugs we found. Waited until launch and then rushed to try to fix all of them. Even though most of the bugs had been around for years. Stupid stuff that people had been complaining about for a year they waited until three weeks after launch to fix. Whatever. Like I have said before for better or worse SV takes no user feedback and does not want to improve from MO1 at all. All they want to do is check off boxes about recreating all the MO1 features

Reactions: Tzone

Sanguine

Mar 22, 2021
Just like any other game. Discord killed forums a few years back. Forum usage hasn’t been the same for the gaming community since discord came out and everyone switch from Teamspeak to discord. How many people even use forums for their gaming community now days? No need because of how good discord is. People post on steam community discussion and Reddit also.

Algos

Mar 21, 2022
Hail.

I will make a post about it on the discord for you :)
I think we listen to people more here as it's more involved imo.

D

Deleted member 44

I agree. The forum seems neglected by players and the devs.

Navystylz

Apr 6, 2022
Hail.

The execessive amount of people endlessly crying scares people away from forums, discord and chat. Like we all know the game has problems without the same names carrying on all day, every day, but refuse to quit.

Reactions: Stundorn