Mortal online 2 cotinuosly in pause

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
The game after last download remain in pause. I already try to repair folder, clean the cache, restart steam, etc. Mortal online 1 work with no problem.
Also, at verify game integrity command it say "an unvalidated file will be redownloaded" but the game ,after the dowload, still remain in pause.
Any suggestion? Ty

Last edited:

poorconsumer

Feb 8, 2022
The game after last download remain in pause. I already try to repair folder, clean the cache, restart steam, etc. Mortal online 1 work with no problem.
Also, at verify game integrity command it say "an unvalidated file will be redownloaded" but the game ,after the dowload, still remain in pause.
Any suggestion? Ty
check steams download settings to make sure everything looks okay and see if something else is being downloaded/updated in front of it? this might sound dumb but opening a game can stop downloads depending on some settings so perhaps its not actually downloading?

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
check steams download settings to make sure everything looks okay and see if something else is being downloaded/updated in front of it? this might sound dumb but opening a game can stop downloads depending on some settings so perhaps its not actually downloading?
Idk i am not confident . I have Just mortal 1 and 2 on my steam and mo1 work fine "green play buttton" , mo2 have this "pause Blue button" .

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Problem solved. Was my antivirus (Avast) that blocked the download, I deactivated It for 10 minutes .