More Forum Reactions :thumbsdown:

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
More clear reactions seem fair play to me, if you feel spammed by current or future emotes contact an admin about the spammer seems simple to me. Have you guys had many disagreeable posts in the past?
I think that is the primary reason they didn't add it.

The system was so heavily abused that the admins needed to constantly babysit it, and it is not difficult to layer your disagree spam in a way that seems somewhat legit.

I get that its a nice feature to have, but under a totality of circumstances I haven't seen a compelling reason to have it. If you wanna talk shit just type it out.

I think you're primary argument is that its nice to have, Correct?

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
I think that is the primary reason they didn't add it.

The system was so heavily abused that the admins needed to constantly babysit it, and it is not difficult to layer your disagree spam in a way that seems somewhat legit.

I get that its a nice feature to have, but under a totality of circumstances I haven't seen a compelling reason to have it. If you wanna talk shit just type it out.

I think you're primary argument is that its nice to have, Correct?

I’m usually for the options that give you more freedom and that give you options in how you approach situations of all types. If I dislike a post instead of liking it I should be able to express it without the need to explain so

I think it was an option to mute people from reacting before. If not maybe it could be a thing where if they abuse it they are not allowed to do so?

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I’m usually for the options that give you more freedom and that give you options in how you approach situations of all types. If I dislike a post instead of liking it I should be able to express it without the need to explain so

I think it was an option to mute people from reacting before. If not maybe it could be a thing where if they abuse it they are not allowed to do so?
I would be for that. I don’t think you should be able to block everyone but maybe you can get 1 or 2 blocks every once in a while.

There wasn’t any way that I knew of to prevent someone from rate spamming

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
I would be for that. I don’t think you should be able to block everyone but maybe you can get 1 or 2 blocks every once in a while.

There wasn’t any way that I knew of to prevent someone from rate spamming

I think an admin had to mute them and they couldn’t react to anything period but I could be wrong

Blood Thorn

Jan 1, 2021
You reacted to all my posts and I do not feel abused in the slightest only that you want my attention.
On the contrary, I was merely providing a tutorial on the use of the multiple options.

More clear reactions seem fair play to me, if you feel spammed by current or future emotes contact an admin about the spammer seems simple to me. Have you guys had many disagreeable posts in the past?
Honestly, I could care less whether someone agrees or disagrees with one of my posts by hitting a button. It means nothing. While I am always confident in my opinions, I know its always going to be prejudiced based on experience. As such I prefer having thoughtful viewpoints from others that either support or contradict my argument.

Reactions: Teknique

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Honestly, I could care less whether someone agrees or disagrees with one of my posts by hitting a button. It means nothing. While I am always confident in my opinions, I know its always going to be prejudiced based on experience. As such I prefer having thoughtful viewpoints from others that either support or contradict my argument.

I can see why you might feel this way and adding the buttons doesn't take away from the people that would have replied to reply to you anyways. I'm just allowing for another option.

Also you guys are hyper focused only on the dislike and disagree reactions when I asked for more options generally.

HappyHour

Nov 18, 2020
Phoenix
I would like a cheers reaction!!

Happy-Hour-Sig-1.png

Darthus

Dec 1, 2020
Not sure if someone else has already made this thread topic or not but we need more Forum Thread Reactions.

Like if I disagree with someones post I don't even know how to currently express that without leaving a comment.

I need a thumbs down reaction or a disagree reaction. And then some.

ThumbsDownEmoji.jpg

Reactions: Putzin