Armegeddon

Nov 8, 2020
I live on east Coast US (Florida). My system:

AMD Radon 6800XT
AMD Ryzen 5800X
MSI X570 Mobo
32 gb ddr4 @ 3200
1.2 GB Fiber connection

So..performance should not be an issue., but. Risars and Bandits. If they aggro, especially in multiples, I get hit two or three times before they reach me, literally 30 meters away on my screen given relative orientation . It seems that the mobs locations are not reading corrrectly to my position.Is this a known issue? Or is there in game settings that may reconcile this issue?

Farligbonde

Jan 7, 2021
Thia happens from time to time in MO. Prob due to latency/packetloss. Try using exitlag(has a free trial) a service that gives you better routing to the server and less packetloss.
Alao make sure youre not playing over wi-fi, use cable instead.

Reactions: Armegeddon

Tzone

May 16, 2021
paket loss or issues with that node. The scariest thing is when the risar stops moving while you fight them. I try to run some times but once I got stuck on my horse trying to run from a unmoving risar. The horse would not move and I alt f4'd to restart the game which fixed that issue for me.

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
Part of it is latency part is kinda intended. This can occur when fighting other players I've had to get use to blocking even when it appears that I'm out of range, so that lets you know it just latency. But also some mobs can just attack you from an abnormal distance, this is to prevent kiting or standing on something to stay out of their attack range.

Armegeddon

Nov 8, 2020
Thia happens from time to time in MO. Prob due to latency/packetloss. Try using exitlag(has a free trial) a service that gives you better routing to the server and less packetloss.
Alao make sure youre not playing over wi-fi, use cable instead.

This seems to have helped greatly. Thank you.
BTW is Exit lag better tan other VPN/Gaming services, or would any work?

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
This seems to have helped greatly. Thank you.
BTW is Exit lag better tan other VPN/Gaming services, or would any work?
My experience using exitlag is sometimes is works amazingly an helps a lot, an sometimes it a disaster an causes endless connections issues to a server. But this is dependent on the game your playing an region you live in.

Reactions: Armegeddon