MO2 Combat System:Video (NA Player)

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Audio got corrupted for some reason. The MO 2 combat system has been a topic of debate recently now that closed alpha is seeing more players.

I myself didn't like the super heavy weight of the weapons and slow attacks at first.

This video shows the combat from an NA players perspective but is only designed to show combat mechanics like raw swinging, parry capabilities, parry returns, and feint techniques.

My 2 cuprum.

The MO1 system allows you to do some pretty fun flurries, but leaves that as pretty much the only acceptable play style for NA. That is swinging really quick and getting behind parries.

The MO2 System while making it much more difficult to flurry, is still possible as well as being able to parry.

Sorry to my boy @FOXxAK @Henrik Nyström

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
That looks pretty similar to my experience in the EU. My internet is pretty bad though, so it might have something to do with that. What exactly is different for players from NA?
A lot of people are saying that there isn't any. Which is why they like the MO 2 system.

I think EU players do attack a bit quicker but in MO 1 fighting against EU was nearly impossible other than throwing flurries. Now you have some options.