Missing item from broker and no GM support

Ala

Jan 23, 2023
I put 10k steel on sale at broker a few days ago. Today it was no longer showing. I checked mailbox and nothing there. Neither the unsold steel or the gold from someone purchasing it.

I opened a petition. Waited about two hours and no reply. Had to log out. Logged back in later today and tried again with petition and still no reply after another two hours. Tried third time, this time got a reply that "if it is being escalated, they will review it." I tried to reply to this that I had not received replies so I don't know if its being looked into. Got no reply to this. So I'm assuming its not being investigated and GM's just closed the tickets.

I sent a support ticket on SV website, but after earlier being ignored by GM's I am not really hopeful this will get resolved.

If this was just 1000 steel missing, I would get over it. But 10,000 is a lot of work for me to lose with no help from GM's. Not sure there will be a point in playing this game, if same thing can just happen again in future just for it to get ignored by GM's again.

Has something similar happened to anyone else and was it eventually resolved?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I think something funky going on with the AH and mail sistem.

I got some items in the mail that were not mine and have no idea who the sender is. Could have been a spelling mistake on his part but its suspicious.

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022
I truly recommend no one wasting time grinding something in this game unless you are okay with suddenly losing it all with no recourse. If you aren't prepared for that, don't do the grind, is the sad truth.

Reactions: Gnidex

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I've not encountered this issue before, after you logged out and back in did you go see if the item had come back?

If not, I would report this as a bug as well so that the devs can have a look into it. In the meantime, try sending a private message to a GM here on the forums which might help with the communication side of things.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
I've not encountered this issue before, after you logged out and back in did you go see if the item had come back?

If not, I would report this as a bug as well so that the devs can have a look into it. In the meantime, try sending a private message to a GM here on the forums which might help with the communication side of things.
Dude they just ignore it, didn't you see the OP's info?
The same happened to my friend and a trinket, a few thousand gold down the drain and silence from the GMs.

poorconsumer

Feb 8, 2022
The same happened to my friend and a trinket, a few thousand gold down the drain and silence from the GMs.
no he only plays one narrative, he doesn't know how to think impartially. has to be OPs problem if he's not getting help.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I read through his post, carefully I might add. He mentioned he logged out and back in to petition the GMs again, but didn't mention if he'd checked the AH again. If he did then that's what I wanted to know.