Making Tower Shields more heavy is not enogh to properly balance them

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Can we get another nerf ? Making the char slower ? The Tower Shields should be situational. I was naked in a fight with a Towershield. Got handelhits and the arrows not hit me. I survived. We outnumbered the opponent but damn this shield is still broken ! i still could deal quite some damage and survived !
it is necessary to forbid you to use meldonium, you become too strong and uncontrollable, you can even beat a whole crowd of emdashes with your underpants

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
it is necessary to forbid you to use meldonium, you become too strong and uncontrollable, you can even beat a whole crowd of emdashes with your underpants
I tried to warn you abt blackdoll, but I don't think you want this guy, either. You should troll help chat, or did you get banned from there? I'd def start w/ that tho. There are levels u kno. Like... weight classes? :eek:

You are like Jeff Dumpster but without the irony and self-awareness. You are a piece of work.

I think you should try having civil conversation. We's good people. We've just been thru shit that you can't imagine, so we look at you and it's like hehhhhh. Doesn't mean you can't talk w/ us about A GAME tho. "RELAX."

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
I tried to warn you abt blackdoll, but I don't think you want this guy, either. You should troll help chat, or did you get banned from there? I'd def start w/ that tho. There are levels u kno. Like... weight classes? :eek:

You are like Jeff Dumpster but without the irony and self-awareness. You are a piece of work.

I think you should try having civil conversation. We's good people. We've just been thru shit that you can't imagine, so we look at you and it's like hehhhhh. Doesn't mean you can't talk w/ us about A GAME tho. "RELAX."
Well, I am generally amazed by you, Your Majesty, let me make a medal for you and we will write "the Great and Almighty" on it, "bow and worship"

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Well, I am generally amazed by you, Your Majesty, let me make a medal for you and we will write "the Great and Almighty" on it, "bow and worship"

you know what, people have gotten that idea a lot, and I have learned it must be my fault ey? Really what I am outputting is 'be free, love life.' Life is too short for petty BS. I've never seen you tho and Gren doesn't know you, either, unless he is hiding it from me. @grendel Fair enough, peace.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
you know what, people have gotten that idea a lot, and I have learned it must be my fault ey? Really what I am outputting is 'be free, love life.' Life is too short for petty BS. I've never seen you tho and Gren doesn't know you, either, unless he is hiding it from me. @grendel Fair enough, peace.
well, what about meldonium, do you agree that that dude already has too much dose, he already has a clavicular iliac muscle that prevents his brain from working?

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
I hide nothing. I met his toon ingame. I presume it is an alt, so I would not claim to "know" him.

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
Can we get another nerf ? Making the char slower ? The Tower Shields should be situational. I was naked in a fight with a Towershield. Got handelhits and the arrows not hit me. I survived. We outnumbered the opponent but damn this shield is still broken ! i still could deal quite some damage and survived !
Its a shield thats the point.