Making Money In Haven

DHBloodwolf

Mar 28, 2021
United Kingdom
youtube.com
No it's not, and thats not the reason they did that. You can just buy the book from someone that lives in that region for regular gold, doesnt change shit, besides the point if you can grind materials and gold efficiently in there, there is no reason to play in Nave for like first few months xD just grind shit ton of crap in there and than move it. THATS AN ISSUE not me transfering gold to buy freaking merc armour for 8 gold. Whats next boulder spawners in haven ? lmao, might as well add blast furnace and tephra
The only reason a player would ever stay in Haven is to avoid PvP. PvP is a core part of the game and I get that some people arnt great at it or dislike it. Personally I love PvP and im not afraid to lose gear and mats but I've been playing Rust, Ark and Conan Exiles for years so I'm used to dying and being wiped and having to remake everything.

dereder

Feb 24, 2022
Everyone solves problems the way they can. You can't stop a person from cheating if that's the only way he's gaining confidence in his position in the game. Although, it would be more correct to admit that cheating is not dangerous as long as it doesn't affect other players. If you are offended by such actions, then write a petition to the developers, huh. Although, the guys are already trying to limit such moves. But for those who repeat such schemes, I would advise starting playing free online games to win real money no deposit. If your goal is to easily complete the game with money, go where money is considered the original goal.

Last edited:

EarnestCadena

Apr 7, 2023
It's true that with the right knowledge and approach, it can be possible to make money both in games and in real life. In fact, there are legitimate cash games that offer a way to potentially earn some extra cash from the comfort of your own home. The https://joywallet.com/article/legit-cash-games/article on legit cash games I mentioned earlier outlines some options for those interested in exploring this route. It's important to approach these games with caution and only invest what you can afford to lose, but with the right strategy and some luck, you might be able to earn some extra money.

Last edited: