Loot more visible

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
This! So true. With the addition of much foilage and the sheer size ot the map i wouldnt mind a *glowing* lootbag . How softcore that might sound. Its necesary imho

Reactions: Amuckalucka

Slize

Mar 11, 2021
YES YES YES!

I was about to write topick on my own on this. Especially for players own lootbag
Its extremely flustrating to loose stuff becouse you cant find your lootbag, even if you look arround to see before going back to priest, it is still very hard to find it with all the foliage.

Reactions: Amuckalucka

Amuckalucka

Mar 23, 2021
This! So true. With the addition of much foilage and the sheer size ot the map i wouldnt mind a *glowing* lootbag . How softcore that might sound. Its necesary imho

+1 this. i also wouldn't mind having a skull or something in the compass indicating the direction I need to head. sometimes you need to go afk quick (Ie. spilt coffee or answer the door quick.) and could die to an npc I also understand the hardcore aspect and appreciate its value but some things are Just QoL and needed. It could be a general indicator say somewhere in 25 meters is your corpse and then the loot could glow gold or blue when you are within 10 meters. This should only be visable to the player who lost the loot. a simple outline for others.

But in general though the bag size could just be increased because they are very tiny.

Last edited:

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Since we are moving towards a lame themepark they might as well add a personalized sparkling effect.
Being able to see your equipment is fine.

It’s not hardcore to have a loot bag that unnecessary camouflages.

Are you suggesting you wouldn’t be able to see a sword and equipment on the ground and that they wouldn’t reflect light?

That makes almost as little sense as having a random bank and utility vendor in the jungle

starling

Mar 26, 2021
I wouldn't even necessarily make it glow, just a slight outline once you get close enough you give you some idea that it's there. So if you're right on top of it you can find it in the brush, but if you're more than a few meters away it wouldn't have any effect.

No sparkly effects, but you're also not clicking around in the high grass looking for it either.

lord_yoshi

Oct 3, 2020
Just making the bag 1.5-2 times the current size should be enough, and it's a fix that requires very little dev time to pull off.