List/summary of all things/Bugs that have to be fixed/polished before release (plz try to complete the List, if you find a bug)

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Added 3 new things to the List

48. The resting Skill cant be put in the Hotbar from time to time.
49, Mercimode sometimes look like if someone is holding a block.20210224020449_1.jpg

50. Claidgift Swords, Axes, hammers not give you SKillpoints atm

Last edited:

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
- Other ways to level clade gifts should be introduced before launch. They are critical to character development and player should not be forced into killing specific mobs to be viable.

Agreed. I don't understand why they don't just do something like 50 XP for a bandit, 100 for a veteran bandit, 200 for a risar.

This REALLY is important for Thursars who are supposed to be able to become friendly with Risars through clade gifts.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Added Point
51. Mechanic to prevent you to get in Locations you should not be able to reach. Positions of Houses and Player Houses should be removed as possible Spawn locations for stucked Players using the Stuck command, as soon as someone place a house. The game need to calculate a new position, in which a stucked Player will get moved, if this position is blocked. We don´t have houses yet, but this need to be playtested.
It should not be able to revive players inside a house. Add a secure Chest, when housing get released. This secure Chest can get removed, as soon as this emchanic got playtested, that noone can bug inside a house. Imagine a player would loose all his stuff stored in a house, becuase someone bugged inside.
That would be a ragequit reason that need to be avoided.

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020

Monsters need to react quicker, if they cant change their location
during the escape, because they got stucked, A stucked animal, Monster should ether return to their spawn location and regenerate Health, or need to quicker react and find a new Path, if the location of an animal is not changing fast enough.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020

Monsters need to react quicker, if they cant change their location
during the escape, because they got stucked, A stucked animal, Monster should ether return to their spawn location and regenerate Health, or need to quicker react and find a new Path, if the location of an animal is not changing fast enough.

I'd prefer the latter. It's going to be exceptionally important with tames/dominated pets. I feel like the risk we run in the current system is them feeling underpowered because they get hung up on seemingly minor terrain features and declared "underpowered". Then in the future when pathing is fixed they will be WAY too powerful.

If they haven't moved forward for more than like a quarter of a second, they should get teleported forward a couple feet. Probably the simplest temp fix. I kind of hope flying pets are in for the first wave of pets too just so we have a fall-back option if most pets are still pathing poorly.

Reactions: Anabolic Man

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Some Skills as Blocking endurence show up under the Skill Endurence. It is not mentioned, that the Skill is depending on the Primary Skill Blocking aswell.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020

Added to the List.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Added Point 57 !
57. Since last Patch we have a memory leak and prediction System problem. Strage things happen, that never happened before ! After a relog this problems dissapear. For excample we are sometimes not able to see the released swing animation, till the player relogs. Plz Fix it

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
not sure if already added but:

- add visual textures for animal materials used as main components of armors and weapons

so far they all look like metal (for what I have been able to test), but at release most initial weapons and armors will probably be made of bones/horn

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
not sure if already added but:

- add visual textures for animal materials used as main components of armors and weapons

so far they all look like metal (for what I have been able to test), but at release most initial weapons and armors will probably be made of bones/horn

true but imo this should be added over time,. It is important but should not have priotity, becuase the game need to get a bit more optimized before. I guess this will have an influence on the performence. should be optional, so players with older systems can turn it off-

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
true but imo this should be added over time,. It is important but should not have priotity, becuase the game need to get a bit more optimized before. I guess this will have an influence on the performence. should be optional, so players with older systems can turn it off-

no, i meant as just simple color differences. like in mo1 ironbone was grayish-whitish, and crepite pink. don't need to be a fully different 3d texture on it. I think is quite important at release, as without it crafting (one of the main selling point of MO and one of the few "complete" features at release) is a bit lacking

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Added Point 58

58. You can´t take controll of the NPC that is placed for you in the World, if your Game crash ! Back in Ultima Online your Character was remainign in the world if someone crashed his game, or got a crash, so Players can´t crash their game, if they gonna loose a fight. An NPC was placed for him in the world as we have it in Mortal Online, but you could immediatly relog after a crash, and take over the control over the NPC, that is placed for you in the world. You did not need to wait untill the NPC was removed from the world. If you crash in a dungen or during a Transport you want to be able to immediatly log in again, and not wait till you charcter loged out. This would mean you are dead, if this happens in a Dungen.